Randy Jones Threads - Page 17
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know you like talking about balls etc but I hate to tell you...I'm straight.
    The opportunity to state your opinions in person you claim your straight but yet your hiding in the closet.

Unregistered
    The opportunity to state your opinions in person you claim your straight but yet your hiding in the closet.
    So you can throw yourself on the ground and scream that you are being attacked? Retract that bottom lip and stop acting like a spoiled baby.

Unregistered
    So you can throw yourself on the ground and scream that you are being attacked? Retract that bottom lip and stop acting like a spoiled baby.
    I believe your living in a fantasy world if you think that would happen. Right is right wrong is wrong no get by because you know someone. Why would these basic rules bother you if they didnt effect you.

Unregistered
    I believe your living in a fantasy world if you think that would happen. Right is right wrong is wrong no get by because you know someone. Why would these basic rules bother you if they didnt effect you.
    Dude....she was charged with the accident. I could understand you being mad if she was never charged but she was charged and found at fault. Hell looks like you are suing her.

Unregistered
    Dude....she was charged with the accident. I could understand you being mad if she was never charged but she was charged and found at fault. Hell looks like you are suing her.
    So let me get this straight, because now I've read all 10000 posts and I'm all torn up with confusion. Jones said she was given preferential treatment. She was charged with the crash, found at fault and even being sued by Jones himself and he said she's getting preferential treatment. Right. Like the Sm Elliot memes, "he's is a special kind of stupid."

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight, because now I've read all 10000 posts and I'm all torn up with confusion. Jones said she was given preferential treatment. She was charged with the crash, found at fault and even being sued by Jones himself and he said she's getting preferential treatment. Right. Like the Sm Elliot memes, "he's is a special kind of stupid."
    Perhaps the simple statement "Its ok she left the scene without being identified because she is friends with a high level police officer" comes to mind.

Unregistered
    Perhaps the simple statement "Its ok she left the scene without being identified because she is friends with a high level police officer" comes to mind.
    No she left the scene but WAS identified. How could you be suing her of she wasn't identified??

Unregistered
    No she left the scene but WAS identified. How could you be suing her of she wasn't identified??
    She was identified after Jones was told she left the scene. At that point Agiuar googled the RO and figured he was connected because he had dogs. Listen to the testimony is google a customary way to ID someone. Why would you have to google anyone remember 1 charge read under garriety was failing to obtain information at the scene of a crash. But that was not founded.

Unregistered
    She was never identified to Jones till several days later. Why didnt Spears give Jones that info the next day if they had it.

Unregistered
    Listen to the statement, WERE YOU THERE Wilson was and that was his IA testimony.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast