Randy Jones Threads - Page 16
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually everything you have babbled about is disputed.
    Prove it....

Unregistered
    Prove it....
    No stupid you prove it. You have the burden of proof and so far the only thing you have proven is how stupid you really are. Deeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeedeeeeeee deeeuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr duh.

Unregistered
    No stupid you prove it. You have the burden of proof and so far the only thing you have proven is how stupid you really are. Deeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeedeeeeeee deeeuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr duh.
    It's been backed up by IA testimony listen for yourself Wilson heard the exact same thing as Jones. Why did they question Ferguson in the IA who nobody had a clue who he was but left Spears out who took the original complaint.

Unregistered
    It's been backed up by IA testimony listen for yourself Wilson heard the exact same thing as Jones. Why did they question Ferguson in the IA who nobody had a clue who he was but left Spears out who took the original complaint.
    That's because after Jones finally got the info he requested there was a call from Wilson on the radio referring to "Corp" Jones talked to Cline and ask who "Corp" was and why if he was a supervisor why wasnt he afforded the opportunity to talk to him that night. Then low and behold they pull Ferguson out of a hole and question him on the IA ask Cline if that conversation happened. See if he will lie.

Unregistered
    Word has it that Aguiar is back at work at the PD. Just because someone else thinks she doesn't deserve to wear the badge doesn't make it so. Hopefully this time she does very good.

Unregistered
    Word has it that Aguiar is back at work at the PD. Just because someone else thinks she doesn't deserve to wear the badge doesn't make it so. Hopefully this time she does very good.
    Absolutely no surprise if she's back some of that deal Jones talked about coming into play.

Unregistered
    Let the mullet haircut slinging resume. I bet Jones is bringing profanity to a new level. I bet he is cussing like crazy. Flipping people the bird. Acting an ass. Yes....let the butthurt flow.

Unregistered
    Let the mullet haircut slinging resume. I bet Jones is bringing profanity to a new level. I bet he is cussing like crazy. Flipping people the bird. Acting an ass. Yes....let the butthurt flow.
    The only hope is one day you are identified and are given your opportunity.

Unregistered
    Opportunity to do what?

Unregistered
    I know you like talking about balls etc but I hate to tell you...I'm straight.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast