Randy Jones Threads - Page 7
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Sounds like Mr Jones is not only a closet homo but probably has a touch of pedophilia. Likes balls and little hairy ones.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1st off, ID YOURSELF. 2nd, are you NOT required to shave off your stupid looking mullet and the ZZ Top beard to get into the USAF?? What makes you think you could forgo shaving that shit off if you go through the LEO academy.

You said Jones (i.e. you) knows more about law enforcement. Ok, so shave that shit off, go through the academy and learn how the job is done or STFU. Also, you sure make a lot of recurring references to male genitalia. Closet fag huh? I hate to use the word gay because I know lots of gay people that could kick your dumbass.

Finally, "YOU'RE" and idiot. Not your but YOU'RE. Or otherwise STFU.
    Looks like somebody got his panties wrinkled.

Unregistered
    1st off, ID YOURSELF. 2nd, are you NOT required to shave off your stupid looking mullet and the ZZ Top beard to get into the USAF?? What makes you think you could forgo shaving that shit off if you go through the LEO academy.

You said Jones (i.e. you) knows more about law enforcement. Ok, so shave that shit off, go through the academy and learn how the job is done or STFU. Also, you sure make a lot of recurring references to male genitalia. Closet fag huh? I hate to use the word gay because I know lots of gay people that could kick your dumbass.

Finally, "YOU'RE" and idiot. Not your but YOU'RE. Or otherwise STFU.
    Alls I can say is step up ***** or shut up. Your quick to throw insults but slow to back it up. One day "you're" gonna let that bulldog mouth overload that puppydog ass we will read about you in the headlines when you do it to the wrong person.

Unregistered
    Alls I can say is step up ***** or shut up. Your quick to throw insults but slow to back it up. One day "you're" gonna let that bulldog mouth overload that puppydog ass we will read about you in the headlines when you do it to the wrong person.
    No Randy, you will. About the insults, go back and read your own posts. Also:, nothing you can say or do is going to make me lose an ounce of sleep. Why? You're a disgruntled malcontent who didn't get his way. You are extremely butthurt after a year and a half, you are desperate to make the incredibly absurd and frivolous complaint alive. In my life I've never seen the stupidity spew like the stupidity you've spewed. You still think there was a coverup even though Ms Roe was later identified, found at fault and charged with pulling out in front of you. You even sued her although your claim is she was NEVER identified. No I'm not answering your question about being charged with something if she was never identified. It is a very stupid question and deserves no answer because no matter how rational or accurate another post was, you will never accept anything but what your feeble little mind wants to believe. Ms Roe WAS identified. There was nothing "illegal" about it. Her name and date of birth was obtained and it went from there. You don't have to show identification to be "legally" identified. All the officer needs is her name and date of birth. From there he/she can obtain her DL photo and make a positive identification. Your statement that she was never legally identified is false and it says you are really pulling this stuff from your ass at this point. You no longer deserve an audience. Before you say "for the 100th time you still haven't answered the question." No I haven't: this is my first post on this particular subject. Before you say I'm a Spencer boy, A- I'm a female and B- I don't work for Spencer. The only part of your case with merit is that the officers were rude. Other than that, not a damn thing is going to make you happy.

Unregistered
    No Randy, you will. About the insults, go back and read your own posts. Also:, nothing you can say or do is going to make me lose an ounce of sleep. Why? You're a disgruntled malcontent who didn't get his way. You are extremely butthurt after a year and a half, you are desperate to make the incredibly absurd and frivolous complaint alive. In my life I've never seen the stupidity spew like the stupidity you've spewed. You still think there was a coverup even though Ms Roe was later identified, found at fault and charged with pulling out in front of you. You even sued her although your claim is she was NEVER identified. No I'm not answering your question about being charged with something if she was never identified. It is a very stupid question and deserves no answer because no matter how rational or accurate another post was, you will never accept anything but what your feeble little mind wants to believe. Ms Roe WAS identified. There was nothing "illegal" about it. Her name and date of birth was obtained and it went from there. You don't have to show identification to be "legally" identified. All the officer needs is her name and date of birth. From there he/she can obtain her DL photo and make a positive identification. Your statement that she was never legally identified is false and it says you are really pulling this stuff from your ass at this point. You no longer deserve an audience. Before you say "for the 100th time you still haven't answered the question." No I haven't: this is my first post on this particular subject. Before you say I'm a Spencer boy, A- I'm a female and B- I don't work for Spencer. The only part of your case with merit is that the officers were rude. Other than that, not a damn thing is going to make you happy.
    As said 101 times if they had that info why didn't they just give it to Jones you make no sense why cause a problem if you don't have to. And the only part you claim has merit the IA cleared go figure.

Unregistered
    As said 101 times if they had that info why didn't they just give it to Jones you make no sense why cause a problem if you don't have to. And the only part you claim has merit the IA cleared go figure.
    Go online and research Internal Affairs a lot of police departments have gone to a CRB (citizen review Boards) based on the known proven bias of police policing police maybe that needs to happen in these jurisdictions what do you think the outcome of a CRB would be in this case???

Unregistered
    Go online and research Internal Affairs a lot of police departments have gone to a CRB (citizen review Boards) based on the known proven bias of police policing police maybe that needs to happen in these jurisdictions what do you think the outcome of a CRB would be in this case???
    It would say "Randy Jones is an idiot: SUSTAINED."

Unregistered
    Again they sidestep the big questions but come back with an idiot comment.

Unregistered
    I think CRBs are a good idea take the power out of their hands you can tell they don't like it WHY???

Unregistered
    Again they sidestep the big questions but come back with an idiot comment.
    I like how you quote your own post and then generate a new one and pretend to be someone else.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast