Randy Jones Threads - Page 5
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only proving the crap Santa Rosa county has you talk shit about Jones but in reality you don't even understand it was a county commissioner meeting what a Fking moron. Talk about inbreeding.
    No you are an even bigger inbred moron "cause ummm you ummmm" it was a CITY COUNCIL MEETING, not a county commissioner meeting. You would maybe 5 minutes with those guys before they thew you out.

Unregistered
    Judging by these posts, you would think Jones is having multiple conversations with himself to make it look like he is a victim being harrassed by deputies. He may not be very bright by any means but he isn't completely stupid.

Unregistered
    Judging by these posts, you would think Jones is having multiple conversations with himself to make it look like he is a victim being harrassed by deputies. He may not be very bright by any means but he isn't completely stupid.
    yeah that's what's happening

Unregistered
    I got Mr Jones phone number from the MNI, called it, stuck my ass to the phone and ripped the nastiest, sloppiest most rotten egg fart of my life. Fortunately my district Lt was off that day and I used his phone.

Unregistered
    I got Mr Jones phone number from the MNI, called it, stuck my ass to the phone and ripped the nastiest, sloppiest most rotten egg fart of my life. Fortunately my district Lt was off that day and I used his phone.
    Jones like fart smell especially if it smell like rotten eggs. It reminds him of....him

Unregistered
    Jones like fart smell especially if it smell like rotten eggs. It reminds him of....him
    Rotten eggs like rotten cops they both stink. Can't say for a minute things ain't rotten in Santa Rosa County

Unregistered
    So now your admittedly using a police computer system for police harassment.

Unregistered
    So now your admittedly using a police computer system for police harassment.
    Yea aint it great? Having to cathodically dispel all of that heinous shit all for your dumbass. Someone shat in your head because you are shit for brains. "Ummm no one knows this woman but Jones ummm me ummmm COPS ummmm ummmmm I know Jones but Jones sued her. Jones like candy oh I just sharted again."

Unregistered
    Yea aint it great? Having to cathodically dispel all of that heinous shit all for your dumbass. Someone shat in your head because you are shit for brains. "Ummm no one knows this woman but Jones ummm me ummmm COPS ummmm ummmmm I know Jones but Jones sued her. Jones like candy oh I just sharted again."
    I agree how dare this guy get done wrong by a corrupt system then have the nerve to stand up and say something about it. By the way just because you say so doesn't mean you dispelled shit.

Unregistered
    I agree how dare this guy get done wrong by a corrupt system then have the nerve to stand up and say something about it. By the way just because you say so doesn't mean you dispelled shit.
    "Done wrong by a corrupt system": i.e., officers said mean things causing MR JONES to be butthurt.

Oh wait, it was a coverup: Ms Roe was NEVER identified as the driver of the other car. She was cited, found at fault, and MR JONES filed a lawsuit against her in SRC. But according to MR JONES she was NEVER IDENTIFIED and therefore lies the coverup.

Spencer used his authority: Spencer was a high ranking police official and used his authority to conceal Ms Roes identify. Despite being cited and found at fault Spencer used his authority to conceal her identity. Too bad MR JONES cant sue her. Oh wait, he already filed a lawsuit.

Listen to the I.A. testimony: ok and???

MPD conduct a false I.A. Riiiiiiiiight

Jones: TOTAL DUMBASS AWARD. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast