The new contract

Unregistered

The new contract

Any thoughts?

Unregistered
    Raaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Simple facts to consider: #1 - We will HAVE to work longer and get less benefits and $$ when we retire. #2 - Even young officers would have to work many years before they see the actual benefits when it comes to merit steps as they are back loaded. #3 - The DROP would go from 3 to 5 years. Why should you care?? Well consider that the chief is in the 2nd year of the drop in what is only supposed to be a mandatory 3 years and you're out system as it stands. By voting yes, you will enjoy the continued love and respect of our warm, sweet, and caring 100.

We voted to go to the FOP because we were tired of the PBA not fighting for us. Well let's see what they can do by giving them a chance to. I, for one, would rather fight for my shit than lay down and give it to them willingly. Sure, they can impose some shit on us but it's not like we already arent giving up plenty of rights, benefits, and $$ on their current offer. Big difference is that our retirement CANNOT be changed unless they go through the state, have hearings, and jump through many hurdles which could take YEARS and be hard to JUSTIFY when there is a surplus of MILLIONS in the city accounts as we speak. That's right, we will ALL have the same terms/benefits instead of this crazy ass 3 tier BS.
    Plus going to impasse still has steps and requirements (including a hearing with a magistrate/mediator) before they can impose anything on us. That's realistically not going to happen until next year.

VOTE NO

Unregistered
    Simple facts to consider: #1 - We will HAVE to work longer and get less benefits and $$ when we retire. #2 - Even young officers would have to work many years before they see the actual benefits when it comes to merit steps as they are back loaded. #3 - The DROP would go from 3 to 5 years. Why should you care?? Well consider that the chief is in the 2nd year of the drop in what is only supposed to be a mandatory 3 years and you're out system as it stands. By voting yes, you will enjoy the continued love and respect of our warm, sweet, and caring 100.

We voted to go to the FOP because we were tired of the PBA not fighting for us. Well let's see what they can do by giving them a chance to. I, for one, would rather fight for my shit than lay down and give it to them willingly. Sure, they can impose some shit on us but it's not like we already arent giving up plenty of rights, benefits, and $$ on their current offer. Big difference is that our retirement CANNOT be changed unless they go through the state, have hearings, and jump through many hurdles which could take YEARS and be hard to JUSTIFY when there is a surplus of MILLIONS in the city accounts as we speak. That's right, we will ALL have the same terms/benefits instead of this crazy ass 3 tier BS.
    Plus going to impasse still has steps and requirements (including a hearing with a magistrate/mediator) before they can impose anything on us. That's realistically not going to happen until next year.

VOTE NO

Unregistered

Bosh-Vavich-Gonzalez

So Bosh & Vavich are demoted because they were talking about the contract with Earl... so only 2 out 3 get reprimanded. thumbs up to the K9

Unregistered

Unfair

Unfair as always only a few get punished

Unregistered

Diesel

keep bragging of who you know that person might get rid of your job

Unregistered
    I don’t know why or who is talking about him but Iam going to tell you something I know this guy for a long time we went to the academy together and does not drag about who he knows I know a lot of people who respect him cuz his humble and always there who his brother and sisters in blue and till this day he has never ****ed anybody to get where he is .. I have a feeling I know who you are

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i don’t know why or who is talking about him but iam going to tell you something i know this guy for a long time we went to the academy together and does not drag about who he knows i know a lot of people who respect him cuz his humble and always there who his brother and sisters in blue and till this day he has never ****ed anybody to get where he is .. I have a feeling i know who you are
    i second motion that agreed ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻