Body Cameras
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Body Cameras

Unregistered

Body Cameras

So what's up with this Watch Guard Evidence Library software on the 10-43 page now? Are we getting body cameras?

Unregistered
    I'd be happy to wear one, I have nothing to hide and it would help with false complaints and maybe help our state attorney not drop cases.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd be happy to wear one, I have nothing to hide and it would help with false complaints and maybe help our state attorney not drop cases.
    I'm not concerned about wearing one in public either. I am concerned about staff using it for unintended purposes. Or to spy. Looking at the website, it has a remote activation function. I am professional in public and I've never been ashamed of my behavior, but sometimes I just need to vent to my zone partner or talk with a friend about problems in life. I don't need that as a public record or as a chickenshit IA case.

Unregistered
    I'm not concerned about wearing one in public either. I am concerned about staff using it for unintended purposes. Or to spy. Looking at the website, it has a remote activation function. I am professional in public and I've never been ashamed of my behavior, but sometimes I just need to vent to my zone partner or talk with a friend about problems in life. I don't need that as a public record or as a chickenshit IA case.
    You’re not paid to vent or talk about your personal life. Stay on task and you won’t get backed up on paper or get off work late.

Unregistered
    Nothing to see here, another hysterical attempt at division and discontent by an idiotic uninformed poster. Watchguard EL has Nothing to do with body cameras here. It is the new camera system
    and digital video library our DUI units are going to be using. Stop with the Fake News

Unregistered
    no one said anything about being divisive. I think people just wanted to know what it was since no one has said anything about it and we already have dui cameras and software. so were getting new cameras for the dui cars, great. mystery solved. there must be a full time squad devoted to coming onto leoaffairs and shit posting every topic on behalf of the office.

Unregistered
    Nothing to see here, another hysterical attempt at division and discontent by an idiotic uninformed poster. Watchguard EL has Nothing to do with body cameras here. It is the new camera system
    and digital video library our DUI units are going to be using. Stop with the Fake News
    Why do you respond with such condescending remarks to someone you don't even know?

Unregistered
    Really? Case in point....Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Unregistered
    Dont mind the pc police brother, you are right, original post and subsequent hysterical posts were meant to divide with misinformation

Unregistered
    Why do you respond with such condescending remarks to someone you don't even know?
    I’m not the person you’re quoting...

But probably cause there are lots of people have no idea what they’re talking about and thus are spreading misinformadion. Hence... all the body camera talk when it has nothing to do with body cameras.

It’s better to be silent and be thought of a fool than to speak and remove all doubt... or something like that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast