Commander position - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you can cure this by simply not viewing this post, we didn't get to where we are today from being positive about everything, so if the truth hurts you or bothers you then just do what they want you to do ignore it, its what we did during the last admin and that is why we are where we are now, if the truth hurts, so be it, its call accountability.
    It's wonderful how you answer someone that calls you out with stop looking at your posts. You have tell tale writing that is, as the previous writer stated, always negative. I for one recognize all your negative posting by the words you use. Please don't pat yourself on the back by trying to make us all believe that your negativity has made the changes at the department, because it hasn't. If anyone deserves credit for changes with us, it's Stephanie. She does her homework and tells it as it is after. You do nothing but spew here from your soap box. So take your own advice and stop viewing our posts.

Unregistered
    actually he did, so what's the big deal if he did, he can pay out of his discretionary funds in his budget and get the plans for a massive new castle, he ONLY has to go in front of the commissioners when he has such plans for there approval. If you actually gradeated from a real high school you would have learned to actually read a newspaper, I am sure they mis quoted him over this, he said it, he owns it....
    I have a Bachelors Degree. You on the other hand can't even spell graduated correctly. Really, "gradeated." LOL What I meant was he did hire this architect with higher authority. This was put in motion before he was ever chief. He simply followed through with what had already been approved by the City Manager.

Unregistered
    I have a Bachelors Degree. You on the other hand can't even spell graduated correctly. Really, "gradeated." LOL What I meant was he did hire this architect with higher authority. This was put in motion before he was ever chief. He simply followed through with what had already been approved by the City Manager.
    I hate to burst your bubble, but it was intentionally misspelled, gradeated you know just in case you are one of our GED warriors. There is more than enough room to expand the evidence locker and we certainly don't need a garage, in that all the cars are either out on the road or taken home. Of course if Morales decides to fire 20 officers and hide behind Garrison as he did KV,then, in the back lot under the trees the cars go . The cars will be replaced as needed, so a garage is a complete waste of the tazpayers monies. ( ok taxpayers, geez your so smart)

Unregistered
    It's wonderful how you answer someone that calls you out with stop looking at your posts. You have tell tale writing that is, as the previous writer stated, always negative. I for one recognize all your negative posting by the words you use. Please don't pat yourself on the back by trying to make us all believe that your negativity has made the changes at the department, because it hasn't. If anyone deserves credit for changes with us, it's Stephanie. She does her homework and tells it as it is after. You do nothing but spew here from your soap box. So take your own advice and stop viewing our posts.
    I never took credit for anything and never would, don't like the truth, don't view the posts it really just that simple...….

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I hate to burst your bubble, but it was intentionally misspelled, gradeated you know just in case you are one of our GED warriors. There is more than enough room to expand the evidence locker and we certainly don't need a garage, in that all the cars are either out on the road or taken home. Of course if Morales decides to fire 20 officers and hide behind Garrison as he did KV,then, in the back lot under the trees the cars go . The cars will be replaced as needed, so a garage is a complete waste of the tazpayers monies. ( ok taxpayers, geez your so smart)
    For clarity, I think the stack parking was not for your cars, but for certain cars taken into custody for evidence. Chris explained the PD is responsible for holding those vehicles for a 100 years. Interesting factoid. I never thought about where all the evidence was kept and never dreamt we would have to keep so long.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    For clarity, I think the stack parking was not for your cars, but for certain cars taken into custody for evidence. Chris explained the PD is responsible for holding those vehicles for a 100 years. Interesting factoid. I never thought about where all the evidence was kept and never dreamt we would have to keep so long.
    they have been kept in the back lot, secured, some covered, maybe and that's maybe four cars most at one time and they do not remain there 100 yrs, that's pure exaggeration, 6 months maybe until case clears, just another one of Morales I want this ideas !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    they have been kept in the back lot, secured, some covered, maybe and that's maybe four cars most at one time and they do not remain there 100 yrs, that's pure exaggeration, 6 months maybe until case clears, just another one of Morales I want this ideas !!!!!!!!
    If you are only holding cars for six months than you are probably violating evidence retention laws. First, Morales is correct in that all homicide evidence must be held for 100 years. Granted, there is exceptions but it must be held for a long time. Second, other cases have minimum retention periods as well. That doesn't even include appeals on major cases. Do some homework and you will find he is correct. So, I really hope you are not getting rid of cars after six months.

Unregistered
    Just another example of you having no clue about what you are talking about.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Question Commander?

We kinda went off on a side track or 12... not sure if I ever heard if we ever filled the Commander open position? If so, was it an internal or external applicant? If internal, who do we congratulate?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    We kinda went off on a side track or 12... not sure if I ever heard if we ever filled the Commander open position? If so, was it an internal or external applicant? If internal, who do we congratulate?
    We were told the chief froze the process to evaluate what the departments needs where.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast