Commander position - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I thought it was kind of cool. No idea what is or is not norm. I know there is usually a Shop with a Cop program where the cops hawks for donations. Maybe that is different, not sure.

The part that i was uncomfortable with was the posting of the lost Belgians, ONLY because we dont do the same when grannie loses Fluffy. It could be misinterpreted as special treatment for a special supporter.
    Stephanie,

Once again you shoot your mouth off and are wrong. The PD has posted lost dogs numerous times on social media, Fluffy included. As much as you obsess over the PD and troll everything they do, surely I thought you would have seen these posts. Or maybe you’re just trying to stir the pot some more. Get a life.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    So i have an opinion on a casual issue and it is so offensive, you feel the need to break the Officer Code of Conduct to berate me for it? Really? Maybe if you are that reactive to it.. maybe it is you that is the obsessed troll. #FO and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stephanie,

Once again you shoot your mouth off and are wrong. The PD has posted lost dogs numerous times on social media, Fluffy included. As much as you obsess over the PD and troll everything they do, surely I thought you would have seen these posts. Or maybe you’re just trying to stir the pot some more. Get a life.
    spoken like a true nutless wanna be warrior, you go with you bad self , again for the ones who find this hard to understand, her so called obsession was caused by our warriors thumping her son and then going thru the process and then the so called warriors didn't even have the guts to show for court, dismissed, she and others spoke out and what happened,KV, JL ,MP ,amongst a slew of others so you should be thanking her, by the way if you don't have anything to hide, then you have no worries, but if you do, well, like it our not she and the others are here to stay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS get a life or a hobby

Unregistered
    You make it sounds like the budget for K9 is in the millions. Before you spout off why don't you arm yourself with facts. I blasted you silly educated comments out of the water as far as you claiming only small departments ask for money. You then switch to how much money the budget is. We both know the K9 budget is not 16 million. Do some research, ask some questions and then post something based upon facts.
    first of all, your opinion on education requirements does not interest me, so in saying that you blasted sh!t, now I never stated the entire 16 million was for K9, nor did I say anything about millions etc. I stated there is enough money in the budget to adequately fund the K9 and asked why the admin needs to allow outside monies. If this is the case then any monies collected should be removed from there budget. Both dogs are more than adequately cared for and equipped. Hey wait maybe the dogs need titanium teeth, worked out well before, or maybe training on how to adequately enter a garbage can and bite a mental patient...I never claimed only small departments ask for money, you made that ASSumption. It is a nice jester than someone wants to help, but, the taxpayers already more than adequately fund this unit. This unit has a long history of abuse and one of the current handlers was just involved in an incident a few months ago, so it is what it is.

Unregistered
    What's next, standing out in front of Publix with a bucket asking for donations to buy a k-9 or a new tank?

Unregistered
    first of all, your opinion on education requirements does not interest me, so in saying that you blasted sh!t, now I never stated the entire 16 million was for K9, nor did I say anything about millions etc. I stated there is enough money in the budget to adequately fund the K9 and asked why the admin needs to allow outside monies. If this is the case then any monies collected should be removed from there budget. Both dogs are more than adequately cared for and equipped. Hey wait maybe the dogs need titanium teeth, worked out well before, or maybe training on how to adequately enter a garbage can and bite a mental patient...I never claimed only small departments ask for money, you made that ASSumption. It is a nice jester than someone wants to help, but, the taxpayers already more than adequately fund this unit. This unit has a long history of abuse and one of the current handlers was just involved in an incident a few months ago, so it is what it is.
    No ASSumotion at all. Let me refresh your memory; "Wow. Yes some agencies with smaller budgets beg for money but most have strict polices in place to not accept this type of donation." Ring a bell? You posted it previously. Smaller budget would imply smaller agencies. Maybe you are not that smart and really don't get it or even remember what you post. Either way, I don't care. You bark up the wrong tree over someone wanting to do something good for K9 that is a private citizen/business. It happens all the time. Maybe the love police dogs and want to do something nice. It happens to agencies of all sizes across the country. If money is saved from the normal budget than that money could go to other equipment (e.g. protective shields and other safety items). Move on before you keep embarrassing yourself.

Unregistered
    No ASSumotion at all. Let me refresh your memory; "Wow. Yes some agencies with smaller budgets beg for money but most have strict polices in place to not accept this type of donation." Ring a bell? You posted it previously. Smaller budget would imply smaller agencies. Maybe you are not that smart and really don't get it or even remember what you post. Either way, I don't care. You bark up the wrong tree over someone wanting to do something good for K9 that is a private citizen/business. It happens all the time. Maybe the love police dogs and want to do something nice. It happens to agencies of all sizes across the country. If money is saved from the normal budget than that money could go to other equipment (e.g. protective shields and other safety items). Move on before you keep embarrassing yourself.
    First of all if your going to call someone stupid, you should really learn to spell, or is spell check to hard for you to figure our, I never quoted that smaller dept quote, so again you are wrong, I never implied anything, I merely stated the department has a 16 million dollar budget and the K9 unit is fully funded, which brings up another question, who is paying for the K9 supporter shirts ?????, is the private citizen paying for them or is it coming from the PD budget and if it is, why ???? Are they selling shirts the taxpayers paid for to solicit donations. So before you spew some more of your embarrassing stupid comments ask yourself with the history of this K9 unit, including a current member and the video they posted with the solicitation where the K9 is ignoring the handler, wouldn't it be better to keep this unit a low profile until such time they have a better handle on it. To solicit funds from the taxpayers and selling support shirts which were also paid for by the taxpayers to fund a unit that is already fully funded WHY. Is that to complicated a question for you to answer ?????

Unregistered
    First of all if your going to call someone stupid, you should really learn to spell, or is spell check to hard for you to figure our, I never quoted that smaller dept quote, so again you are wrong, I never implied anything, I merely stated the department has a 16 million dollar budget and the K9 unit is fully funded, which brings up another question, who is paying for the K9 supporter shirts ?????, is the private citizen paying for them or is it coming from the PD budget and if it is, why ???? Are they selling shirts the taxpayers paid for to solicit donations. So before you spew some more of your embarrassing stupid comments ask yourself with the history of this K9 unit, including a current member and the video they posted with the solicitation where the K9 is ignoring the handler, wouldn't it be better to keep this unit a low profile until such time they have a better handle on it. To solicit funds from the taxpayers and selling support shirts which were also paid for by the taxpayers to fund a unit that is already fully funded WHY. Is that to complicated a question for you to answer ?????
    You are going on the assumption that they are the ones who started this and soliciting the funds. I am pretty sure that is not the case. Any agency that turns down private donations/solicitations for any type of funding would be silly. This happens all the time. Maybe that is a little hard to grasp in your tiny world of North Port.

Unregistered
    Can't we all just get along????

Unregistered
    Good job Mod1

You censure my posts, in fact, you won’t even let them through, but when you read some of this stuff that has been posted recently, well makes me think you are the same negative person always posting inaccurate information on this board.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast