Commander position - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are smoking from the evidence locker. CM was BFF with KV and still is. My gawd make me puke! he had a hand in firing everyone of those people you listed. I would see them out at dinner not lunch dinner together. You have lost your mind. The only reason he is here is because he plotted and planned with KV the entire time. WTF! DO NOT EVEN GO THERE! "SURVIVOR?????" FO!
    So what if they are BFFs or were. KV is gone. What is evident was what CM brought to us in the 4 months he was interim Chief. He fought for what was right, what was needed and most importantly he listens to us. Seeing the new Chief and him together is an obvious change in this department for the better. I think we are very lucky to have the Chief and CM upstairs. Good things are coming.

Unregistered
    So what if they are BFFs or were. KV is gone. What is evident was what CM brought to us in the 4 months he was interim Chief. He fought for what was right, what was needed and most importantly he listens to us. Seeing the new Chief and him together is an obvious change in this department for the better. I think we are very lucky to have the Chief and CM upstairs. Good things are coming.
    He NEVER fought for anyone other than himself, how many years did we go without raises, yet admin got theirs, smoochy smoochy will get you everywhere here, but be very careful, he turns like a rattler......

Unregistered
    A good leader does not spend the taxpayers monies friviously in his first three weeks, I point out as just one example, he hired an architect to enlarge the pink castle, which by the way is one of the nicest station in sw fl, and that's just one of many.You have absolutely zero knowledge of what transpires here, unless you work here, so keep your retirement stories to yourself and you well a good leader speech to yourself and get to know the facts before you spout your well in my department crap, this is a whole different world and will run amuck if not kept in the spotlight.
    He didnt hire the architect. If you know city government you would know that was approved a long time ago by the commission. Why dont you educate yourself before you run your mouth.

Unregistered
    He didnt hire the architect. If you know city government you would know that was approved a long time ago by the commission. Why dont you educate yourself before you run your mouth.
    read the sun, if you know anything about reading newspapers..... He stated he hired and architect or did they make that up to.

Unregistered
    read the sun, if you know anything about reading newspapers..... He stated he hired and architect or did they make that up to.
    That's your first problem. You read the news paper.

Unregistered
    God knows a newspaper has never been wrong. The Chief didn't hire the architect.

Unregistered
    God knows a newspaper has never been wrong. The Chief didn't hire the architect.
    actually he did, so what's the big deal if he did, he can pay out of his discretionary funds in his budget and get the plans for a massive new castle, he ONLY has to go in front of the commissioners when he has such plans for there approval. If you actually gradeated from a real high school you would have learned to actually read a newspaper, I am sure they mis quoted him over this, he said it, he owns it....

Unregistered
    actually he did, so what's the big deal if he did, he can pay out of his discretionary funds in his budget and get the plans for a massive new castle, he ONLY has to go in front of the commissioners when he has such plans for there approval. If you actually gradeated from a real high school you would have learned to actually read a newspaper, I am sure they mis quoted him over this, he said it, he owns it....
    You are such a negative person. I got one am tired of you dumping your negativity on the board, especially while we are trying to recover from everything that has happened to our PD under the previous chief. Enough of your espousing your jilted view on EVERYTHING. Time for all of us to move forward.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    During the budget talks, it was discussed that the department is in need of expansion. They agreed for the dept to seek out their options. So rather than cops trying to design it, they are hiring an architect to come up with a plan that will address the space issues. Once they get it back, then it will go back to the Dais for the dollars to execute.

I cant recall the entire discussion but know many of the concerns centered around evidence keeping. One point they discussed was about the cars we have to keep for 100 years. One Morales option was the ability to "stack" these cars in some new fangled garage design.

Get what yall need but please, please, pleeeasssee lets lose the Pink color.

Unregistered
    You are such a negative person. I got one am tired of you dumping your negativity on the board, especially while we are trying to recover from everything that has happened to our PD under the previous chief. Enough of your espousing your jilted view on EVERYTHING. Time for all of us to move forward.
    you can cure this by simply not viewing this post, we didn't get to where we are today from being positive about everything, so if the truth hurts you or bothers you then just do what they want you to do ignore it, its what we did during the last admin and that is why we are where we are now, if the truth hurts, so be it, its call accountability.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast