Undersheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Undersheriff

Citizen 33919

Undersheriff

How do the rank and file deputies feel about CM becoming the Sheriff? It seems like he didnt do much with his career and then for whatever reason Mike Scott made him the second in command and face of the agency. I hear Judge Judy is his aunt and helped Scott with campain contributions in exchange for grooming CM for Sheriff. Is this true? If so this is sad and pathetic.

Unregistered
    So Mike Scott actually getting elected in 2016 was just a set up to get CM in Position. Voters got scammed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen 33919 View Post
    How do the rank and file deputies feel about CM becoming the Sheriff? It seems like he didnt do much with his career and then for whatever reason Mike Scott made him the second in command and face of the agency. I hear Judge Judy is his aunt and helped Scott with campain contributions in exchange for grooming CM for Sheriff. Is this true? If so this is sad and pathetic.
    Of course it's true. Farquaad raised all Scott's campaign money for the last campaign in exchange for the position given. Farquaad the great, haven't you seen him in Shrek?

Unregistered
    Say what you want about mike but he wore green, drove a Vic, and didn’t have much bling. Now this new little man wears more brass on him that I’ve ever seen, needs to stand out from the rank and file with his self important white shirt, and god only knows what he drives these days probably a department Cadillac or something.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen 33919 View Post
    No, troll what is sad and pathetic is you coming on here trolling, you are just a huge POS

Unregistered
    Of course it’s all true and you don’t need a troll to point it out. Yes CM is related in some way to Judge Judy. He also has Shaq on speed dial. (He even pointed that out in a interview once). He has no real leadership skill and had it not been for Scott sending him to the FBI Academy, he wouldn’t have a chance at anything. Keep in mind, he didn’t qualify as a Lieutenant in Collier County, even after he stomped his feet. Collier’s Sheriff showed some real balls by staying strong for all his employees. Can’t say the same for SHERIFF MIKE SCOTT who sold this agency and its employees to the ultimate TROLL. CM cheated on his wife of less than a year, secretly got divorced (check it in the Collier County Clerk Of Courts website) and some how comes out on the other side as Mike Scott’s choice for his replacement. Call me a troll, tell me to go away, tell me I’m a POS, but know this.... i come to work everyday and do my job, back my zone partners and have a commitment for doing what i can for the citizens of Lee County. All of which, I used to be able to attribute to working for a strong, ethical, leader/Sheriff. To say I’ve lost all respect for Mike Scott and the leadership of the Lee county Sheriff’s Office is the understatement of a lifetime.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course it's true. Farquaad raised all Scott's campaign money for the last campaign in exchange for the position given. Farquaad the great, haven't you seen him in Shrek?

That's good stuff and is perfect for him! They must have had him in mind when they wrote that story. Farquaad has the contacts to raise a lot of money, but has the respect of no one, except his manager who likes to call everybody a troll.

Unregistered
    Of course it’s all true and you don’t need a troll to point it out. Yes CM is related in some way to Judge Judy. He also has Shaq on speed dial. (He even pointed that out in a interview once). He has no real leadership skill and had it not been for Scott sending him to the FBI Academy, he wouldn’t have a chance at anything. Keep in mind, he didn’t qualify as a Lieutenant in Collier County, even after he stomped his feet. Collier’s Sheriff showed some real balls by staying strong for all his employees. Can’t say the same for SHERIFF MIKE SCOTT who sold this agency and its employees to the ultimate TROLL. CM cheated on his wife of less than a year, secretly got divorced (check it in the Collier County Clerk Of Courts website) and some how comes out on the other side as Mike Scott’s choice for his replacement. Call me a troll, tell me to go away, tell me I’m a POS, but know this.... i come to work everyday and do my job, back my zone partners and have a commitment for doing what i can for the citizens of Lee County. All of which, I used to be able to attribute to working for a strong, ethical, leader/Sheriff. To say I’ve lost all respect for Mike Scott and the leadership of the Lee county Sheriff’s Office is the understatement of a lifetime.

Unregistered
    Your angry because we have had good raises the past five years since he has been here. No matter who is on top a few people will post on here and beat whoever up. Keep giving raises and all the disgruntles will disappear or just post because they are mentally ill.

Unregistered

stop

why don't all you people grow up and stop being jealous of the Under Sheriff ,all you stupid people spend to much time bad mouthing people when you should use that time to think about how you can better yourself and be a better person and then maybe you can move up in the ranks.sounds to me like your a bunch of *****es jealous little pain in the ass losers. grow up you people need to go back to integrity class ,or take one for that matter. people who are positive and smart do not speak bad about others ,be happy for people when they do well for themselves ,your attitude impacts every thing you do and say. be positive think positive and good things will happen for you negative = negative results.positive = positive results .if you don't like what your doing then do something you won't complain about because when people like me see all this shit being said about CM and the sheriff shows me your ignorance. now my time is has high value but i took the time out of my morning to speak about all you stupid people.stop being assholes , you people don't realize how stupid you sound when you post this stupid shit. now I'm gonna get on with my day and as always I'm going to make it a great day maybe you should to.then you can make 7 figures like me..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast