Looking to Apply (Current LEO)

Unregistered

Looking to Apply (Current LEO)

I am considering applying. I wanted to know the low down on pay (5 + years of experience)? What would I be making base?

What are the shifts/days off? Shift differential pay? If so, what is it?

How long is FTO?

When will I get a take Home car?

Healthcare cost for a family?

Call volume/reports a shift on average?

Thank you in advance!

Unregistered
    Really not tryIng to be a **** but a 5 second google search reveals our PBA contract that can answer mos of your questions officially better than the idiots on this site.

As far as the take home, you will get a car out of fourth phase but you can’t take it home til the end of your first year from being sworn in (end of probation). Count on it being a piece of shit, but as you will be able to tell by the payscsles at the bottom of the PBA contact we get paid nice.

https://www.tampagov.net/sites/defau..._agreement.pdf

Unregistered
    It’s a good place to work even though current chiefs blow. Very good pay lots of off duty more than you could work. Cars are finally getting changed out so you’ll probably be in a decent car sonnet than later. Call volume depends on what part of the city you work. Anything from non stop calls to 2-3 calls an hour. I have no regrets making the jump tonTPD

Unregistered
    Hey guys thank you for providing that information! Much appreciated. Stay safe.