Hey A.D...... the bear is watching - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Lt PO has done some shady stuff what happened to him? Bring on the Bear

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2921801]Lt PO has done some shady stuff what happened to him? Bring on the bear.

Looks like Someone outside the department is looking for chisme (XIA). If you work for the department then you know what happened, so stop trolling loser.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2921912]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lt PO has done some shady stuff what happened to him? Bring on the bear.

Looks like Someone outside the department is looking for chisme (XIA). If you work for the department then you know what happened, so stop trolling loser.
    It's obvious what happened, my point is that nothing
    much was done. Loser.

Unregistered
    He will be lieutenant bear , if A.D. get special treatment and they are able to sweep LT. P.O. I.A. complaint under the rug. He's going to clean up again if A.D. gets off the hook
    Talk about special treatment

Unregistered

Pot calling the kettle black

Yeah like sleeping on duty while working ot to make $7-$10,000 in one paycheck. Who needs rest when you can just sleep on the job! Taking all the ot from your troops. I agree, what a fuc$ing fraud... Him and the rest of his crew, ie, the other married couples with the big houses and big suv's to carry all that weight plus the money they steal from the city. The "Bear" has been robbing the city from day one.
    I know we are not talking about Bear sleeping on duty when Lt AD does this every night and not only steals from the city but then tries to jam up some other Sgts as well. He thinks because he is a former NY PD loser that it exempts him from getting in trouble. That guy is as shady as they come and Gloats is protecting him.

Unregistered

Why is Dohler still here?

Here’s a guy that been stealing from the city not only by manipulating his time but by sleeping on duty for god knows how many years and getting paid.
    He’s in the drop... leave already thief...and now you leave your midnight cronies to come to day shift? Leave Lt. EG and SF with us and stay on mids. We don’t need you spreading your Cancer to other shifts. You’ve been heard saying since your NYPD, the chief wont touch you...some of us actually have faith in him he will handle you the right way. Oates is no dummy, he’s going to make an example out of you so be prepared.
    #getridofandy #beariswatching #sufferinsuckatash

Unregistered
    Hey now, thettle down. You shouldnt thay thuch mean thtuff about Andy. I think heeth a thwell guy. Alwayths on the ball. You guys are juth a bunch of hatersth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12