Hey A.D...... the bear is watching
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey A.D...... the bear is watching

a.d. , the bear is watching and betting you get off Scott free and that's going to be a real wake up call since the same thing happened to with the bear and he got double banged .

Unregistered
    A.D.? Which one? There are like 6 A.D.'s

Unregistered
    The "Bear" got away with a lot of shit. F#$king fraud.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The "Bear" got away with a lot of shit. F#$king fraud.

Yeah like sleeping on duty while working ot to make $7-$10,000 in one paycheck. Who needs rest when you can just sleep on the job! Taking all the ot from your troops. I agree, what a fuc$ing fraud... Him and the rest of his crew, ie, the other married couples with the big houses and big suv's to carry all that weight plus the money they steal from the city. The "Bear" has been robbing the city from day one.

Unregistered
    Hey Sugar Bear, you still wearing that wire?

Unregistered
    He will be lieutenant bear , if A.D. get special treatment and they are able to sweep LT. P.O. I.A. complaint under the rug. He's going to clean up again if A.D. gets off the hook

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will be lieutenant bear , if A.D. get special treatment and they are able to sweep LT. P.O. I.A. complaint under the rug. He's going to clean up again if A.D. gets off the hook
    Thuffering Thukutash! No way Jothe!

Unregistered
    Bear will sue and sue big if Andy's beef is not handled same way and it is swept under the rug. ACLUand NAACP will also file suit, selective enforcement

Unregistered
    Papo. DAn is a Better Lawyer than Roy Black. So cojelo con take it easy.

Unregistered

Hardball?

I hear A.D. and S.F. have a big surprise coming with a court reporter in November. Shit is going to get real

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast