All you Weathers haters go die, hypocrites, liars, cowards - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

you are a troll a plant and a piece of $hit

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey my extreemly low IQ co worker, the reason your arrests and narratives go nowhere fast is because you were never taught where you come from that a complete sentence has a subject and predicate you dummy. A sentence expresses a complete thought moron. So I'll try to speak in your language, "chinga a tu madre pendejo"
    you must be angling for a "hostile workplace environment" suit . By making outlandish racial and bigoted remarks - you and whichever group you are part of are planting BS on the department page "look, see how racist they are". Go try your civil rights slip and fall type lawsuit somewhere else you loser. There is no place for your garbage here.

Unregistered
    Why are you all acting like this is a huge loss. He gets booted from his old job and comes to us. He was a bike guy and followed around the buckinghan princess with his bike partner all day. Then he goes to sig where everyone said he would be so good because he had a background in it and he doesn’t make one major case except for repeatedly having inappropriate contacts with people he should t be. So tell me again why we lost such a great person?

Unregistered
    Define buckinghan princess

Unregistered
    you must be angling for a "hostile workplace environment" suit . By making outlandish racial and bigoted remarks - you and whichever group you are part of are planting BS on the department page "look, see how racist they are". Go try your civil rights slip and fall type lawsuit somewhere else you loser. There is no place for your garbage here.

slip and fall on don's old shlong. his jizz to your face is what you need. chinga a tu madre pendejo! All you people think you belong lol news flash you're kept around to serve a purpose and given very limited inside info. Now go do as your told homie

Unregistered
    Buckinghan princess ya know she used to work her now for the city. The bike guys pretty much lined up and waited for her. More than Two lost their wives/girlfriends over her.

Unregistered

Dirty Donald

Why are you all acting like this is a huge loss. He gets booted from his old job and comes to us. He was a bike guy and followed around the buckinghan princess with his bike partner all day. Then he goes to sig where everyone said he would be so good because he had a background in it and he doesn’t make one major case except for repeatedly having inappropriate contacts with people he should t be. So tell me again why we lost such a great person?
    "Everyone said" This guy was a nobody who worked in a jerkwater county for his "career". Total self loathing conflicted gender identity personality. Muscle boy, macho, goes both ways. Spend a week around him you will probably see through his facade. Illiterate undertrained overcompensating.

Unregistered
    Don served in LE since the 80s. before these new rookies were even born. maybe he should have gotten discipline but damn
    "1989" is since the 80's? In Hendry County? Is that even a legit county or agency? Apparently he was a CO and auxilary, dude, that counts as LEO to you.. ok. ROTC makes you a "pre veteran" then. How many Sheriffs from there get indicted or have. Don was a dirty nobody and he got off light. Feel free to join him if you think he was a stand up or solid cop.

Unregistered

his worst day would be better than your best year shuddup and walk

haters going to hate always. pissed b/c you couldn't get to bikes how the big mouths come out behind keyboards

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    why are you all acting like this is a huge loss. He gets booted from his old job and comes to us. He was a bike guy and followed around the buckinghan princess with his bike partner all day. Then he goes to sig where everyone said he would be so good because he had a background in it and he doesn’t make one major case except for repeatedly having inappropriate contacts with people he should t be. So tell me again why we lost such a great person?

......you can talk shit all you want, but i know he was a faithful husband and father and would never cheat on kelly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12