Ft Missery Myers
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Ft Missery Myers

So my sergeant denies my one day leave because the new lieutenant says we need minimum staffing. I look at the schedule and the new lieutenant is taking off for the holiday himself. That guy hasn't even been here for two month, and all he does is take leave to go back to Orlando. No wonder everyone leaves this miserable place. I want to see if the sergeant and captain takes leave also. Im sure they will. Holiday seu? Yes seu my as$.

Thanks new LT D.R. You get here, you screw up the schedule like there is no tomorrow, and all you do is take leave after denying ours.

Unregistered
    You just worry about those midnights every two months, you can thank Tallahassee for letting everyone transfer at the same time. Let's go and fto these new Haitians so they can also leave to miami in a year. FORT MYERS has always been the same, no one stays. The major is an idiot that follows after Vasquez nonsense, the captain wants to be everyone's friend but screws you behind closed doors. The lieutenants are constantly competing to see who can do less work, and the sergeants are always stabbing each other. One trooper for 2 counties and Arrive Alive quota. What's not to like, just wait for the next transfer list.

Unregistered
    Troop F, Troopers have no idea how good they really have it...🤦*♂️
    You *****es have no idea what work is...suck it up, move up, then make decisions...

Unregistered
    Come doun to miyami man. We need yuu

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Come doun to miyami man. We need yuu
    Twoup ayisyen nan Troop F vini nan Miami, nou akeyi ou ak bra louvri!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Twoup ayisyen nan Troop F vini nan Miami, nou akeyi ou ak bra louvri!
    I dghu gdux gvgyuio! Cy dlukl; ;vfjha?!?

Unregistered
    The new lieutenant is a 365 lieutenant, he obviously don't care and has no clue of what s going on. The other one, is lazy and will walk around looking for people to give his work to. But hey go write some tickets and don't worry about us taking time off. The captain, i heard he never worked the road himself and always had weekends off throughout his career, so he could care less. The sergeants, are all trying to take sick leave and and act like they are working on the radio when x8.

F*c& this place.

Unregistered
    STFU Roldan

Unregistered
    FHP is as described above state wide! In our troop on holidays and weekends a few troopers and maybe a sergeant in the entire troop! Good luck finding a Lt! Capt on the weekend? Forget it!

Unregistered
    If you think you can do better go ahead and make sergeant and keep promoting, then you can have leave and weekends off. Keep thinking the grass is greener on this side. Trooper is the best job I ever had, no politics, just x65 and go home.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast