Adultery running Rampant - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I don’t see what the Dept has to do with your post. So you are going to generalize? You would be saying the same thing in whatever job you pick randomly. This has been going on for centuries in every Decade and century. . Mind your own it’s the best way to go. Take care of your own side of the street and don’t bother with others. Life would be easier than ranting about others personal decisions that have zero point zero to do with this Dept than posting such garbage here unrelated.

Unregistered
    So what's the name??????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank GOD some people like you Dear Sir still have Values. Cuz the other 2 assholes probably aren’t married or would do their brothers wife! Espousal POs Ana Men without children you Need to set the tone and be the example for your daughters to not settle and your sons to be better parts of the society that is already screwed up. Your thought process is disgusting and pretty sad especially if you’re a man. And kudos to the attorney that through the wife out. This Isn’t the norm it’s usually the men that cheap but good for him for standing his ground. As the previous poster said the adultery is out of control in this So called brotherhood. I work at the airport that’s all I’ll say and you have no idea but I see sad not trying to put anybody out there but this is crazy. 21 years I’ve been with the wife and I’ve made my share of mistakes but no one comes before my wife and that is not the breed that out there today
    Made a few mistakes you say. What’s a mistake since your Wife comes first and you made a “few”? Pls share

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MDPD is a disgrace. Out with my Husband tonight & saw a Very Married Man with a lady that WAS nit his wife. Guess what, He has his Badge Hanging & his wedding ring was off! He had the Neevw to talk about policework. Then chatted up & left after making phone call outside. 😮
    Who cares..if your husband cheated on you then 07 divorce your marriage..life goes on

Unregistered
    Hello como se llama el tarru???

Unregistered
    I guess I struck a nerve. Show your wife this Thread!

Brutus

Adultry

Gary cadet ( smell like shit it’s shit)

Unregistered

Unregistered

Stupidity is Key

Have these cheaters don’t even try to hide it. Like my friend that I sought out the other day with some wash up other woman that was not his wife. The audacity to go out in public. I say bless them all!! This is not a small town at least make the effort to hide it scumbag

Unregistered
    Don't worry us Cheater catchers are out and we get paid very well for the work we do. $150 an hour while enjoying watching a married man or woman about to lose it all in divorce court.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast