Adultery running Rampant - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    He who is without sin should cast the first stone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He who is without sin should cast the first stone
    John Jenkins lives at the foot of the cross and can cast the first stone.

Unregistered
    Hats off to the Crew of Cheater Catchers. Give me your number. I have a few friends who could use your expertise. And Jenkins is the biggest idiot of all he has no idea what he has in that woman. But he allows people to talk crap about her after all the Loyalty she has shown. Baby “paycheck” mama, 33’s, to the Hoes that he lies to & says he is not married, ( my co workers cousin) his friends in Dept, Thug life crew & even PBA Talk shit about his Ole Lady because of HIM!! What kind of Low-Life Man allows that. Jenkins is the biggest idiot of all he has no idea what he has and that woman. But he will loose it ALL, not just the paycheck but Her. Rumor has it she caught him out with a Woman, it was Not Good.

Unregistered
    Hats off to the Crew of Cheater Catchers. Give me your number. I have a few friends who could use your expertise. And Jenkins is the biggest idiot of all he has no idea what he has in that woman. But he allows people to talk crap about her after all the Loyalty she has shown. Baby “paycheck” mama, 33’s, to the Hoes that he lies to & says he is not married, ( my co workers cousin) his friends in Dept, Thug life crew & even PBA Talk shit about his Ole Lady because of HIM!! What kind of Low-Life Man allows that. Jenkins is the biggest idiot of all he has no idea what he has and that woman. But he will loose it ALL, not just the paycheck but Her. Rumor has it she caught him out with a Woman, it was Not Good.
    Nothing like a little “3am PBA meeting”.

Unregistered
    You never know what you have until you lose it! It woman like that is hard to fine let him keep taking it vantage of her he will soon regret it. Then we’ll see if the mystery meetings were worth it?

Unregistered

Adultary

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    Gary cadet ( smell like shit it’s shit)
    You non english speaking
    peace of shit

Unregistered

Hey hiatian sensation why did you due that you will have a lot of doors close on you wait and see. Also the guy you screwed is an oustanding member of the law enforcement community. All for a lady. Be care full she is violent. you should of asked questions now you are stuck with the problem.

Unregistered
    Guiterrz, Jenkins, Rodriguez, Ramos, Gaas etc all Cheaters. Let spouses take it All. I know one in particular who got their day in court I& was able to show cause. Those are lift people who point the finger & destroy their homes including their kids. I don’t care about a guy yelling at a crowd. Stick to the thread Dummy.

Big Papi..

Tu eres una vieja chismosa .

No te meta en lo que no te importa vieja pellejusa búscate una tranca y no jodas más con esa chocha pelua Lol!!!!! Con peste a camarón ..

Unregistered
    Sad we are suppose to be leaders as Men

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast