Adultery running Rampant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Adultery running Rampant

MDPD is a disgrace. Out with my Husband tonight & saw a Very Married Man with a lady that WAS nit his wife. Guess what, He has his Badge Hanging & his wedding ring was off! He had the Neevw to talk about policework. Then chatted up & left after making phone call outside. 😮

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MDPD is a disgrace. Out with my Husband tonight & saw a Very Married Man with a lady that WAS nit his wife. Guess what, He has his Badge Hanging & his wedding ring was off! He had the Neevw to talk about policework. Then chatted up & left after making phone call outside. 😮
    Not the end of the world.... remember, slot of men are not married but their wives are...more things in the world to worry about..no report 09

Unregistered
    Who cares? Mind your own personal life.

Unregistered
    Loyalty to family or friends is all but gone. New breed has no gratitude for what others have done for them. Thus, it’s an everyone for themselves world.
    Sad but it’s not getting better in any fashion. Trust NO ONE

Unregistered
    It happened to a friend of mine. Luckily while he was out working a case as an attorney his wife was banging a PO. He hired a Private investigator to follow her around with her lovey popo lover. Once the evidence was presented to him. He kicked her out of the house, kept custody of the kids and now she stuck paying child support and she got fired from her well paying job in the court system. Oh did I tell you? The officer kicked her out to the curb too. What a lonely broke ho. Well deserved.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Say his name I dare you

Unregistered
    Thank GOD some people like you Dear Sir still have Values. Cuz the other 2 assholes probably aren’t married or would do their brothers wife! Espousal POs Ana Men without children you Need to set the tone and be the example for your daughters to not settle and your sons to be better parts of the society that is already screwed up. Your thought process is disgusting and pretty sad especially if you’re a man. And kudos to the attorney that through the wife out. This Isn’t the norm it’s usually the men that cheap but good for him for standing his ground. As the previous poster said the adultery is out of control in this So called brotherhood. I work at the airport that’s all I’ll say and you have no idea but I see sad not trying to put anybody out there but this is crazy. 21 years I’ve been with the wife and I’ve made my share of mistakes but no one comes before my wife and that is not the breed that out there today

Unregistered
    So who was it?

Unregistered
    So a married guy can’t go

Unregistered
    Can’t go to lunch with a coworker or friend of the opposite sex? While are you jumping to conclusions that he is cheating on his wife? Just because you are unfaithful or your hubby is unfaithful doesn’t mean that his coworkers are. And it has nothing to do with the occupation! Every career has their share of infidelity.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast