BSO Hiring Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I would apply too, but I cannot swim for sh*t, so I am stuck with agencies in Dade county.

Unregistered

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would apply too, but I cannot swim for sh*t, so I am stuck with agencies in Dade county.
    Your right by the ocean, go out there in long pants and get some practice in. It's not too difficult, more mental than physical.

Unregistered

Angry lick this

get a job somewhere else - suckboy!

Unregistered

Cool

get a job somewhere else - suckboy!
    Lol, got a lot of pent up anger I see.

Unregistered
    If you’re gay, transgender, are a member of CAIR, black, far Left you’re good to go.

If you’re a white heterosexual male you’ll prob have a hard time. You are held to a higher standard. Unless, of course, you’re related to or good friends with someone in upper command than you might be good to go.

Unregistered

Post Didn't get the memo

If you’re gay, transgender, are a member of CAIR, black, far Left you’re good to go.

If you’re a white heterosexual male you’ll prob have a hard time. You are held to a higher standard. Unless, of course, you’re related to or good friends with someone in upper command than you might be good to go.
    SI said something about returning as Sheriff but he never told us he was leaving, at least I didn't get the memo.

Where was the ousted sheriff's presser in Wilton-Manors held? Why was only one held at that church with only seven supporters present? Did I miss the meeting where our boss spoke to us, his deputies, his men and women to explain what was going on?

Unregistered
    SI said something about returning as Sheriff but he never told us he was leaving, at least I didn't get the memo.

Where was the ousted sheriff's presser in Wilton-Manors held? Why was only one held at that church with only seven supporters present? Did I miss the meeting where our boss spoke to us, his deputies, his men and women to explain what was going on?
    Good questions. What a disaster. He gave a speech with his wife's pocketbook hanging from the podium. Other than a few halfhearted nods, no rally from bystanders. That very last photo of him following his speech as he is is walking, without his wife, with a pastor on each side, wow...a photo says 1000 words. Never have seen that expression on him before. He looked as if he was about to come unglued. One moment, one expression of humility was no where to be found. It's a tragic story.

Unregistered
    Good questions. What a disaster. He gave a speech with his wife's pocketbook hanging from the podium. Other than a few halfhearted nods, no rally from bystanders. That very last photo of him following his speech as he is is walking, without his wife, with a pastor on each side, wow...a photo says 1000 words. Never have seen that expression on him before. He looked as if he was about to come unglued. One moment, one expression of humility was no where to be found. It's a tragic story.
    He’s a fooking loser who will never work above the rank of security guard. Hey monkey ears, you ain’t going to win sh!t.

Unregistered
    According to his lawyer, "...I think it speaks volumes with respect to the community's support as you see here today that obviously he got it right that he's been doing a fantastic job because clearly all of these people that stand before you today could have chosen not to have shown their support and run away from this and so the fact that they stand united and shoulder to shoulder with Mr. Israel I think speaks volumes for how much of a success he's had with respect to this agency."

BWAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Unregistered
    According to his lawyer, "...it speaks volumes with respect to the
    community's support as you see here today
    that obviously he got it right that he's been doing a fantastic job because
    clearly all of these people that stand before you today
    could have chosen not to have shown their support and run away from this and so the fact that
    they stand united and shoulder to shoulder with Mr. Israel
    I think speaks volumes for how much of a success he's had with respect to this agency."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast