Check your facts before making criminal allegations against anyone - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No worries.. Those who know the man knows he’s a Stand Up guy. Those that spit the negativity should look in the mirror. Haters and the envious are all around.
    Stand up guy for whom?

Not the people. I just made a video where he said the Meeting and City was for "business" and not the People..

Unregistered
    Residents and the public are encouraged to interact, vote, and voice themselves and city meetings and functions; even 🤡 can perform.

The City still gets business done between the 🤡 shows

Great job City of Homestead

Porter and Roth 💪💪

Unregistered
    I deal with Porter Roth Gretsas Faircloth Maldonado and burgess regularly. They truly care about our City , it’s residents, and it’s employees. Not once have none of these individuals acted for self gain.

I have also worked with Maytan and his crew as well as the chief of Police. Same to be said of these two

Obviously the negative comments come from persons or businesses that hold a grudge.

Or possibly dirty politics

Unregistered
    I deal with Porter Roth Gretsas Faircloth Maldonado and burgess regularly. They truly care about our City , it’s residents, and it’s employees. Not once have none of these individuals acted for self gain.

I have also worked with Maytan and his crew as well as the chief of Police. Same to be said of these two

Obviously the negative comments come from persons or businesses that hold a grudge.

Or possibly dirty politics
    So Fairclough didn't arrange and vote on giving $775,000 to her employer of Homestead citizens tax money beofre she got a promotion to principle?

Maldonado didn't use a city vehicle with his $900 a month vehicle allowance, and use city resources to play golf?

Are these your claims?

Do you need evidence of this too?

Come on what else you got?

Unregistered
    Ummm. Regarding Faircloth that deal was done by vote. Maldonado.... what if his rental is broke down and/or being serviced what should be done then? Maybe utilize a city spare 🧐
    Nothing to see here

Unregistered
    Ummm. Regarding Faircloth that deal was done by vote. Maldonado.... what if his rental is broke down and/or being serviced what should be done then? Maybe utilize a city spare 🧐
    Nothing to see here
    You see no conflict of interest in voting to give your boss 3/4's of a million dollars? Well that certainly explains a lot.

Can we see the work orders for this rental which was allegedly broke down for a couple of years? You do realize the car you can get for $900/month right?

No wonder the city is in debt.

Unregistered

Question

Again. You should have pulled those Public Records before you opened that pie hole from behind that big bad KEYBOARD.
    Now look who looks like Bo Bo the 🤡. Waiting to see if the real Man or Woman will stand and apologize???

Get out of that Rabbit Hole, quit playing with Cheshire Cat and stop listening to The Mad Hatter in your head

The real world is a wonderful place

Re up those prescriptions people

Great Job City of Homestead. We support you and we support Porter

Unregistered
    Again. You should have pulled those Public Records before you opened that pie hole from behind that big bad KEYBOARD.
    Now look who looks like Bo Bo the 🤡. Waiting to see if the real Man or Woman will stand and apologize???

Get out of that Rabbit Hole, quit playing with Cheshire Cat and stop listening to The Mad Hatter in your head

The real world is a wonderful place

Re up those prescriptions people

Great Job City of Homestead. We support you and we support Porter
    Ok superman show us the records that the City is awash in extra money.

We checked the CAFR and that's not what it shows.

Unregistered
    Show records that the City is broke , bankrupt or failing its residents 😂😂😂😂
    Other than that is diarrhea out of the pie hole
    🤡🤡

Can’t do it can ya Snowflake keyboard warrior 🤪

Unregistered
    Show records that the City is broke , bankrupt or failing its residents 😂😂😂😂
    Other than that is diarrhea out of the pie hole
    🤡🤡

Can’t do it can ya Snowflake keyboard warrior 🤪
    Well it won't let me post a PDF or screenshot here, so I'll just tell you what the CAFR says you can look this up yourself it is public record and available on the internet, just google "Homestead CAFR".

In the last 5 years the city has gone from roughly $40 million in unrestricted funds surplus to a $3.6 million deficit in 2018. You might say this is false, but then you would be implying that the City cooked the books. I doubt that they cooked them, and if they did why would they cook them to make themselves look worse?

Also you did see that Miami-Dade shot them down on the grant money for the parking garage correct? Where is that $5.6 million grant deficit coming from?

Wow there goes that raise and COLA. LOL

Nice try but you have offered nothing to the discussion other than conjecture and a clown face.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast