MBPD Officers Draw Down on Legal Open Carry Fishermen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

MBPD Officers Draw Down on Legal Open Carry Fishermen

Get the checkbook out Miami Beach....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get the checkbook out Miami Beach....

HUUUUUUUGE MESS .... I cant not believe the responding units did this .. Especially since the group notified us ^ Channel 10 news prior to the event today... Lets see which boss never followed through with notifications....

6 detained = 6 - 24's & Gun Checks.. ..all on video too.. Their attorneys are foaming at the mouth for a bite into the City'S Wallet on this one... and the hits keep coming .. Stay Classy MBPD !

Unregistered
    Clearly some Miami Beach police officers need to be properly trained on the laws they enforce. I strongly hope those individuals involved hire a great a great attorney and take Miami Beach to the bank!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    check this audio of the guy calling the police dispatcher to inform MBPD of what they plan on doing

https://youtu.be/cd0TpqZ8Njo

Unregistered
    Miami beach sponsored a big anti gun event walk that's why they did this to Miami beach because Miami beach sponsored a gun control march a more than or so back these . These Wackos will be back

Unregistered
    Your chief is apparently a moron. I recently retired as a LEO in Florida after 25 years working my up to the rank of a Lieutenant. Your Chief should have simply owned and moved on. To say the actions were justified is ridiclous. When do we have the right to stop anyone and detain for no violation of any laws or reasonable suspicion of criminal behavior. Further, since when are citizens that are not breaking any laws required to call the police to report they are doing what is within the law? Whether or not they did call, write or whatever wasn't even necessary and would have just been a courtesy. Bottom line is, you can't violate someones constitutional rights. This job is tough enough and mistakes happen. Own it, apologize, educate and move on.

Unregistered
    Miami Beach only hires Libetards what else you expect?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast