Chilling video of XXXtentacion killer - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    It's a sad fact. In today's society, the more of a shitbag that one is, the more popular he/she becomes.

Unregistered

Priorities

"Curcio and Sheriff Israel say it is important for them, for BSO and for Reyka’s family to finally determine who killed Chris Reyka.
    “I said it in my swearing in ceremony — justice will be served,” Sheriff Israel said. “We will solve this case.”

Vigil for XXXTentacion draws hundreds as Broward Sheriff Scott Israel vows to solve rapper's killing

On Tuesday night, Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, speaking to the Deerfield Beach City Commission, described the slaying as a “tragic shooting.”

“We haven’t solved it yet,” Israel said to the commission. “We’ve been working very feverishly on it, our homicide detectives are working around the clock. It’s a horrific crime and we’re going to solve it and we’re going to bring those who did it to justice.”"

...just like Sgt. Reyka.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Curcio and Sheriff Israel say it is important for them, for BSO and for Reyka’s family to finally determine who killed Chris Reyka.
    “I said it in my swearing in ceremony — justice will be served,” Sheriff Israel said. “We will solve this case.”

Vigil for XXXTentacion draws hundreds as Broward Sheriff Scott Israel vows to solve rapper's killing

On Tuesday night, Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, speaking to the Deerfield Beach City Commission, described the slaying as a “tragic shooting.”

“We haven’t solved it yet,” Israel said to the commission. “We’ve been working very feverishly on it, our homicide detectives are working around the clock. It’s a horrific crime and we’re going to solve it and we’re going to bring those who did it to justice.”"

...just like Sgt. Reyka.
    It is quite obvious, you are not in the know. The jungle bunny that killed Sgt. Reyka is dead and no one gives a shit about xxxstankazz... Mumbles is pretending that he does but he really doesn't.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234