LT Suspended
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LT Suspended

Unregistered

LT Suspended

So LT DD violates the pursuit policy and gets 5 days off last week. Fair and consistent discipline=yep. Not one word mentioned on this moan and groan site. If he skated this thing would be blowing up. Proves there is nothing on here but a bunch of puzz azz punks who do nothing but complain.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So LT DD violates the pursuit policy and gets 5 days off last week. Fair and consistent discipline=yep. Not one word mentioned on this moan and groan site. If he skated this thing would be blowing up. Proves there is nothing on here but a bunch of puzz azz punks who do nothing but complain.
    Why do you have to start a new thread to tell us this information. Is this the administrations attempts to discredit anything posted on this site. I guess you decide what's fair and consistent discipline. Since you brought it up Bob or his designated mouth piece then I think the LT. In question should have received a level 3 and given 1 day off. Big talk from a narsistic sociopath calling people puzz azz punks. You got us all shaking in our boots.

Unregistered
    Nice to see he owned his actions and decisions. So he made a mistake. But he stepped the **** up and said, “my bad, all my bad”. That’s called be a mother ****ing man about it. Well done.

Unregistered
    It proves that this Lt. was not one of Bob's buddies. Bob has a long record of preferential treatment for his suck ups and excessive punishments for the ones he does not like. Everyone knows it so nothing is new.

Unregistered
    It proves that this Lt. was not one of Bob's buddies. Bob has a long record of preferential treatment for his suck ups and excessive punishments for the ones he does not like. Everyone knows it so nothing is new.
    Then he decides when to initiate a IA investigation even after a complaint on one of his boys is relevant. Ain't that right SJ.

Unregistered
    Why would would anyone commend the agency for doing what it’s supposed to do? Whoopty do. Gold star for you, GenYer.

Not surprised
    Nice to see he owned his actions and decisions. So he made a mistake. But he stepped the **** up and said, “my bad, all my bad”. That’s called be a mother ****ing man about it. Well done.
    I recall the read off where he specifically said that even though Sgt. H came up to him post pursuit and said he was going to remind the Lt. what he was doing was against policy...Lt. said he would've done it anyways.

Then proceeds to tell us minions that he expects any of us to call out supervision if they appear to be violating policy. That gave most of us a chuckle.

Poor leadership is nothing new.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Not surprised View Post
    I recall the read off where he specifically said that even though Sgt. H came up to him post pursuit and said he was going to remind the Lt. what he was doing was against policy...Lt. said he would've done it anyways.

Then proceeds to tell us minions that he expects any of us to call out supervision if they appear to be violating policy. That gave most of us a chuckle.

Poor leadership is nothing new.
    Poor leadership indeed. It all starts at the top when Bob said General Orders are more like suggestions subject to interpretations. Looks like the interpretations can differ from person to person and Bob can pick and choose which one to back and which one to whack based on his interpretations. So much for reminding superiors that they are violating policy. But then they turn around and constantly warn their subordinates to always follow policy.

Unregistered
    Poor leadership indeed. It all starts at the top when Bob said General Orders are more like suggestions subject to interpretations. Looks like the interpretations can differ from person to person and Bob can pick and choose which one to back and which one to whack based on his interpretations. So much for reminding superiors that they are violating policy. But then they turn around and constantly warn their subordinates to always follow policy.
    Bob protects his 4 top guys to the hilt but will serve us all up to protect his reputation. Bob is also bias when handing out punishment as previously stated.

Unregistered
    Ladies and Gents, the biggest violators of the general orders is and always has been the third floor, right SJ. These guys have been violating policy since they have been here and continue to it. All these guys have family members, friends and connections since they started here. Look at the promotions and you will see either mommy and daddy work here or their friends work here to get them ahead. This is why it’s called the mafia. Look at the connections and follow the promotions. Your next sheriff is Steffans. Why? Because he and bob have been friends since their narcotic days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast