St. Pete Pride Festival - is PCSO sending to represent the agency? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Being persecuted for your race is quite different than you being upset because you tape your junk up tight and wear make up and don't get accepted as a female.
    The **** it is. Ain't no group got a righteous, exclusive claim on bigotry and discrimination. If you think somehow treating people differently in the workplace is a-ok because they're gay but, nope, can't do that if they're black, then you're a bigot and if you do that shit, you're also breaking the law. Let me know how that works out for ya. Don't worry, the gay won't rub of on you and no, I don't get a free toaster. Now go put your white hood on and **** off.

Unregistered
    The **** it is. Ain't no group got a righteous, exclusive claim on bigotry and discrimination. If you think somehow treating people differently in the workplace is a-ok because they're gay but, nope, can't do that if they're black, then you're a bigot and if you do that shit, you're also breaking the law. Let me know how that works out for ya. Don't worry, the gay won't rub of on you and no, I don't get a free toaster. Now go put your white hood on and **** off.
    So let me get this straight (no pun intended). You try to call out a person who you think is prejudiced by calling him a hood wearing Klansman, without knowing if he or she is even white? Who is the prejudiced one here? And there is no need to push your cause, the Feds beat you to it. You can’t discriminate against someone because of their race, color, creed or orientation. Doesn’t mean I have to embrace all that is gay. Doesn’t mean I have to like you because you are gay. But what I find interesting is that if I knew you and said I don’t like you, you’d say it’s because you are gay. You shouldn’t presume what people think. Just because you are gay doesnt mean you’re a likeable person. And that is what your little pissy pants dance is about, you want to be liked by everyone. That’s not how the real world works there tiny dancer. You shouldn’t be so sensitive either. You’re not the first gay deputy, not by a long shot. We have had numerous gay deputies since before you were born. So stop trying to act like a trend setter or a cause martyr. If you want to march in the Gay Pride Parade why don’t meet with Bob and tell him so. What’s the worse he going to say, no? Stop wearing your sexuality like a badge of entitlement. No one cares your gay, no one dwells on your gayness. Just you apparently. It’s 2018, congratulations on being gay. Do you want a participation award too?

Unregistered
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Game, set, match.

Unregistered

Lol

First off, anyone who works for a PCSO that wants to go could have gone. But for the agency to send a contingent of deputies to a function in St Pete would do what? Would they have to be gay deputies? What about gay deputies who don’t wish to fly a rainbow flag over everything they do? Mark, I know you want to be the gay advocate for PCSO, but do we really need that? Do gay people speak a different language? Does their speech need to be interpreted by a gay deputy? Is it a comfort thing? So would a lesbian deputy be able to handle a gay man’s sexual battery complaint or would have to be Mark or his friends? If we are going there, and you started this, I don’t think gay male deputies should be allowed to search men. They can search women, but not men. Same for lesbians. Bisexuals? I guess they can’t search anyone. Because it’s got to do with it being sexual in nature, so doesn’t that make sense? Or does Mark get to search all the men he can take? And what about the guy with breasts that works here now. WTF? So he says he’s a woman, even though legally he’s a dude (balls and all), but we have to pretend it’s a girl. WTF. Dude, go through with it and I have no issue with you being a woman. But all you have are tits and a strong jawline so you’re a ****ing dude. This country has gone to shit with liberal bullshit. Listen be gay, bi, tri, queer, trans, whatever. But stop turning it into more than it is. Likewise we should not be marching in the MLK Day Parade or the Greek Pride (hahaha, that kind of pride) Parade either. Mark I am sure if you were off you were down there wearing a black leather thong and little else. Work it girl!!!
    Hi,

I am that guy with breasts who works here now. My name is Rebecca though just so u are aware. I want you to know i work in squad 2 B side, so anytime you want to come say hi feel free. Maybe than you will no longer be a coward and not show your name.

I didnt think my jaw line was that bad either lol. Also legally i am female ill also show u my state issued ID. Its ok if you have a crush on me, most of you “chasers” bash us in piblic anyway. So in short buck up and step up and tell me this in person so at least i will know who you are like you know who i am. Dont be so scared little guy i wont bite you... hard

<3 Becca

Unregistered

Lol

...lol....

Unregistered
    With the way Bob self destructed he will need all the votes he can muster in 2020, including the LGBT votes. He might as well send a contingent of deputies (plenty at the jail able and willing to go) to show we are just like them so there is nothing to hide.

Unregistered
    Hi,

I am that guy with breasts who works here now. My name is Rebecca though just so u are aware. I want you to know i work in squad 2 B side, so anytime you want to come say hi feel free. Maybe than you will no longer be a coward and not show your name.

I didnt think my jaw line was that bad either lol. Also legally i am female ill also show u my state issued ID. Its ok if you have a crush on me, most of you “chasers” bash us in piblic anyway. So in short buck up and step up and tell me this in person so at least i will know who you are like you know who i am. Dont be so scared little guy i wont bite you... hard

<3 Becca
    Awesome girl.

Chasers line was epic

Unregistered
    Hi,

<3 Becca
    I am not sure why you feel you need to identify yourself and give in to the drama. You must be aware the Sheriff or his staff read this and you are not helping yourself any by posting on here and attaching your name. You are new, the best advice I could give you is keep your head down and do your job. This is not a popularity contest, it is a job. Discussing your personal life with anyone from this agency, and talking about it online, will hurt your career here. I can almost guarantee you will get talked to about this post by someone in command. You don’t have freedom of speech here.

Unregistered
    I am not sure why you feel you need to identify yourself and give in to the drama. You must be aware the Sheriff or his staff read this and you are not helping yourself any by posting on here and attaching your name. You are new, the best advice I could give you is keep your head down and do your job. This is not a popularity contest, it is a job. Discussing your personal life with anyone from this agency, and talking about it online, will hurt your career here. I can almost guarantee you will get talked to about this post by someone in command. You don’t have freedom of speech here.
    Let them try and remind them about the 1st amendment. I remember SJ talked to a deputy about his neighbor who posted a sign about another neighbor being a pedifile. SJ thought it was distasteful because a marked cruiser was parked on the street in front of the sign and asked deputy to talk to the neighbor to remove the sign or park the cruiser somewhere else. Absolutely ridiculous BS. And SJ got his way.

Unregistered
    Let them try and remind them about the 1st amendment. I remember SJ talked to a deputy about his neighbor who posted a sign about another neighbor being a pedifile. SJ thought it was distasteful because a marked cruiser was parked on the street in front of the sign and asked deputy to talk to the neighbor to remove the sign or park the cruiser somewhere else. Absolutely ridiculous BS. And SJ got his way.
    That’s because Sean Jowell is a panty waste fake cop in a suit. He brings chaos to anything he is involved in. He stresses everyone out because he has no people skills. He only cares about impressing Bob and Dan so he can run for Sheriff like he wanted to in 2016. And that is all funny because when he was a deputy he was in one of the most corrupt units on the road, the original Omega Team, named after a stupid ass liquor store. He and his people used to illegally stop and illegally search people all the time. They did it to the point that the SAO did not grant them any credibility. Then he shot a microwave while drunk. Then he shot a hole through his trunk. Then he got promoted and forgot what real cops do. Now he is a lying smiling piece of shit who would say anything to self-promote. If this ass hat ever won Sheriff I’d leave the county. Hopefully his wife gets a better job elsewhere, making more money than him as usual, and makes him move. He has one speed and that’s called knee jerk. But hey they someone to look good in a Class A uniform who doesn’t have yellow teeth when they need a show pony. And I’m pretty sure he got all those bullshit medals in his first five years when SWAT and/or Omega got participation awards for just showing up. Sean Jowell is a weak piece of shit. They give last chance contracts to people who do half the shit that moron has done. Now he is a Car 3, waiting for Car 2 to finally retire.........again. And Bob picked on Everett for double dipping!!! Car 2 does, Car 4 does. And after Sean goes in 2020 he will be back again just like the other scumbag chiefs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast