PBA is doing nothing for us

Unregistered

PBA is doing nothing for us

Hate to say brothers and sisters but the PBA has changed but not for our good. They only care about the county now. Look at Facebook and you see them yuking it up with county leaders, not with Opa Locka leaders. We are the lost children. We need to face it and look at other options. We need to take a hold off our our future be nobody is going to care about us more than us.
    We don’t even get invited to functions held at the PBA. Either start looking to work elsewhere or be prepared to suck up more poor wages and no increases.
    We must have each other’s backs.

Unregistered
    Can’t we switch to the FOP. Does anybody care about Opa-Locka....

Unregistered
    BSO switched from PBA to IUPA and they're very happy with the change!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO switched from PBA to IUPA and they're very happy with the change!
    That’s right because they are in control , not the PBA controlling us and our fate.

Unregistered
    That’s right because they are in control , not the PBA controlling us and our fate.
    Everyone I speak to is ready for
    A change. Especially that the PBA is t what it used to be. IUPA will take us on. Let’s start the process ya’all

Unregistered
    Everyone I speak to is ready for
    A change. Especially that the PBA is t what it used to be. IUPA will take us on. Let’s start the process ya’all
    My cousin works for the county and they are ready to switch to IUPA. They say this new PBA President is all about enriching himself with our dues money and won’t even stick up for cops.
    I wouldn’t know what the guy looks like. He’s never around here