Gary Pruitt Qualifies for Sheriff Race - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    From the point of view of partol on the road not involved in any politics, the only change I have seen over the years, especially since the inception of an unnecessary 5th district, are far less deputies on the street. This is a fact seen with my own eyes and not gossip. Although the area I have been working for over a decade has had zone boundary changes about three times, it all stays reletively the same. I used to work my zone with two day shift and two mid shift deputies guaranteed with floaters to cover for sick and training. Now, I work the zone alone 99% of the time. Full staffed zones are two at the most if we are lucky. The fifth district was created by destroying an entire dedicated 2nd shift. 5th district only benefited district detectives/SCU and district command staff ONLY. Not to mention it created many more cushy positions for the favorites. It made conditions on patrol terrible. Sorry but 1 Or 2 mid shift units for an entire squad DOES NOT CUT IT. All I see when I rarely see a zone partner ( remember comradely is dead ) is frustration and everyone maxed out. It breeds resentment. Its very hard to focus on making good cases when rushed. Having to take long cases 10 min before going home to the family and to write all the shifts reports breeds hatred for the job. If high quality reports are mandated to be due by the end of the shift then it should be mandated we are given administrative time to do them. Sorry but fancy guns, new cars, new consoles, and all that material crap means crap. We need support out there people. Also, for the Koolaid drinkers. Talk your crap all you want, but at least have the balls to comment on my observations on the staffing neglect for profit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another kool aid drinker responds. You going get on social media on your personnel account and claim how Chad has saved us all like a few have looking to get promoted. Will see what happens in November.
    What we will see in November is any opponent of Chad getting crushed like a roach. That means any opposing candidate and anyone within the agency who is a disloyal POS. It’s in your best interest to be on the winning team. Why would any leader promote or give a desired transfer to someone who is not rowing the boat in the direction the leader chooses? Anyone who doesn’t understand that is a brainless idiot.

Unregistered
    Im voting for him. Just for the mere fact that from a patrol stand point, It cant get any worse. What do we have to lose. Promote from within? So far its been devastating. Poor staffing is by far the worse thing to experience as a cop! More danger, exposure, arguments, reports, burn out, and so on. As an agency as a whole, we are fat staffed. Oh we have plenty of workers in chill positions. They like to come out of the wood work when big cases happen. However, the most important part of this field is the day in day out front line duties on patrol. And they refuse to staff patrol. We are the face of the agency and need to be supported. We need to come from a place of focused calm confident energy. Not rushed and micromanaged by a bunch of scared supervisors that overkill everything with cya. The frat bot club running this place is getting us nowhere. Coming down hard on us to make us work harder to compensate for the neglect of staffing is not the answer. Just ask anyone on Day A in D4 if they can handle even a few more years under those conditions. Things are so bad that if you are an FTO or in a specialty team, you get treated like garbage. Back then it would have been something good and you were rewarded for it. The list goes on.
    My mistake. I meant day b. Here is the proof. What happened to Sgt R.S?? He is a wonderful down to earth guy with a big heart. I bet not one person can say one bad thing about him, yet he was forced out.

Unregistered
    They will fight tooth and nail to put anyone in power that will treat the front end workers like humans.

Unregistered
    They will fight tooth and nail to put anyone in power that will treat the front end workers like humans.
    To not put.

Unregistered
    FYI: nobody cares what you people think.

Unregistered
    FYI: nobody cares what you people think.
    But I’ve been posting on leoaffairs since 2001! All of my posts will make a difference some day. You’ll see! LOL

Unregistered
    What we will see in November is any opponent of Chad getting crushed like a roach. That means any opposing candidate and anyone within the agency who is a disloyal POS. It’s in your best interest to be on the winning team. Why would any leader promote or give a desired transfer to someone who is not rowing the boat in the direction the leader chooses? Anyone who doesn’t understand that is a brainless idiot.
    Yes... because following the crowd no matter how delusional always works out.

Unregistered
    90 percent of us arent getting promoted so sorry my vote goes to Pruitt. So iam disloyal cuz i want exercise my right to vote. The thug tactics gets worse an worse w this group in charge.

Unregistered
    90 percent of us arent getting promoted so sorry my vote goes to Pruitt. So iam disloyal cuz i want exercise my right to vote. The thug tactics gets worse an worse w this group in charge.
    You show ‘em tough guy. Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast