Gary Pruitt Qualifies for Sheriff Race - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Nothing about being tough its my right as a citizen to vote who I choose. Sorry if that offends you. I just feel its time for someone who will allow us to vote yes or no for a union. I can live with the results of the vote. Think we as deputies deserve the chance to vote for a union. Gary has made a point to say he will allow us to vote and thats all I ask. Chad will not allow it which is why me and my family n friends will not vote for him as many others. Chad changes his stance and lets us vote then I will vote for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing about being tough its my right as a citizen to vote who I choose. Sorry if that offends you. I just feel its time for someone who will allow us to vote yes or no for a union. I can live with the results of the vote. Think we as deputies deserve the chance to vote for a union. Gary has made a point to say he will allow us to vote and thats all I ask. Chad will not allow it which is why me and my family n friends will not vote for him as many others. Chad changes his stance and lets us vote then I will vote for him.
    Perhaps you need a civics lesson, but you don’t need the sheriff’s permission to vote for a union. DG didn’t give permission, it went through PERC. But I know your type, you want someone else to do the leg work. That’s why you come on here because you can post anonymously but not do anything. Case in point, this guy Gary you rally behind. A simple search shows that 95% of his campaign money he put in himself. Your “silent majority” loves to whine but won’t do anything. I almost feel sad for Gary, in over 9 months of campaigning he’s received only 605 in outside money. Might as well have lit a match to that 12k Gary.

We had a union and it sucked. Unions have no power in Florida. If you want to pay and donate your accruals to have some lackey speak for you, go for it. I won’t join one. I won’t vote for Gary either, the guy doesn’t even have enough sense to know the proper title of the organization he’s campaigning to lead. If his attention to detail is so lax to call us the “Sheriff’s Department” my confidence in him running this organization is nonexistent. I’m in good company too because every major elected official in the Bay Area from both parties have endorsed Chronister.

Unregistered
    So cuz someone else says Chad so great.. thats what you base your vote on or how much money they make or have. Gary at least has balls to pony up his own money if what you say is true. Either way its eiasier when you have the blessing of the sheriff to vote union. The staff here will not accept and target those who do try vote in a union. Yes I ve known Chad for years and good for him that he married into a rich family but dowsnt make him a great leader. He has zero experience.

Unregistered
    So cuz someone else says Chad so great.. thats what you base your vote on or how much money they make or have. Gary at least has balls to pony up his own money if what you say is true. Either way its eiasier when you have the blessing of the sheriff to vote union. The staff here will not accept and target those who do try vote in a union. Yes I ve known Chad for years and good for him that he married into a rich family but dowsnt make him a great leader. He has zero experience.
    Reading comprehension is definitely not your strong suit, I see why you have languished in obscurity. Neither is deductive reasoning because if you argue our Sheriff has zero experience you’ve lost. Especially in light of the portfolio the alternative has.

Unregistered
    What we will see in November is any opponent of Chad getting crushed like a roach. That means any opposing candidate and anyone within the agency who is a disloyal POS. It’s in your best interest to be on the winning team. Why would any leader promote or give a desired transfer to someone who is not rowing the boat in the direction the leader chooses? Anyone who doesn’t understand that is a brainless idiot.
    You are the idiot. No one will know who you actually vote for when you’re in the ballot box. How the hell will Chad Chronister ever know who voted for him and who did not???.....dummy.

Unregistered
    You are the idiot. No one will know who you actually vote for when you’re in the ballot box. How the hell will Chad Chronister ever know who voted for him and who did not???.....dummy.
    You have to ask this question? Seriously?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234