The Donald is DONE!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Trivia see if you can name the disgraced "cops" who got flushed in the past 12 mos?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Donnie, now is the time to spill all of the beans
    Come out of the closet with your secrets!

Unregistered
    Come out of the closet with your secrets!
    whoa. few ways to interpret that..... if the truth or dress fits, wear it?

Unregistered

F Y.o.u.

Donald go ahead and tell everything you know, because you have lost everything you have, You have lost your dignity, reputation, job, and your retirement.

Thanks to Jrod!!!

A lot of people have been secretly waiting for this moment, go ahead and spill the beans on the rumored video of Jrod!!!
    Dude. Didn't lose any dignity reputation or retirement. Big deal got an early retirement. Bigger and better things than working there. Move on with your pathetic internet big mouth talking self.

Unregistered
    Sure... you call it early retirement, i call it mentally scared for the rest of his life. What respected business is gonna hire an ex cop with that record. There's no way this idiot is gonna snitch, he's a stand up guy lol you are Done Donnie, it's over Johnnie or whatever your name is. You'll be forgotten like yesterday's news, SAD !!! Make FMPD great again

Unregistered
    What’s in this video that Donnie has of Jrod?

Unregistered
    Sure... you call it early retirement, i call it mentally scared for the rest of his life. What respected business is gonna hire an ex cop with that record. There's no way this idiot is gonna snitch, he's a stand up guy lol you are Done Donnie, it's over Johnnie or whatever your name is. You'll be forgotten like yesterday's news, SAD !!! Make FMPD great again
    Call it early retirement and on to better things. Unlike you some people can make their own careers and don't "need a job" and rely on someone else to make a hiring decision. Your wife should bang your hiring board regularly thanking them. Take your own advice to make FMPD great. If anyone is a disgrace it's you. PI work pays better money in a week than you do in a month

Unregistered
    Lonnie, Donnie, Ronnie, jonnie, killanie, bonnie, chimanni, momanni, connie,ronnie...Than is my name, getting early retirement is my game. No retirement was lost, remember this junior- you have some people there that are really stuck because once their leo careers are over they are really done (dv, baker acts, theft, etc). Yes all at good old FMPD. Make FMPD great again

Unregistered

Did I hit a nerve?

Retirement my ass! Mr Weathers will lost on the disgraced trash heap of FMPD. Johnnie will be no different than the forgotten criminal cops that came up with DougAss, those stand up guys kept their mouths shut and allowed Doug Baker who should of been FIRED as a rookie to rise through the ranks and Destroy this agency. Dougie has been gone for awhile and agency is still in the toilet. Now here comes jfag, history repeats itself

Make FMPD Great Again

Unregistered

illiterate jagoff

Retirement my ass! Mr Weathers will lost on the disgraced trash heap of FMPD. Johnnie will be no different than the forgotten criminal cops that came up with DougAss, those stand up guys kept their mouths shut and allowed Doug Baker who should of been FIRED as a rookie to rise through the ranks and Destroy this agency. Dougie has been gone for awhile and agency is still in the toilet. Now here comes jfag, history repeats itself

Make FMPD Great Again
    Yes retirement. No to your ass.

Unregistered

Johnnie, Johnnie, Johnnie... ha ha ha!!! Sleepless nights

Yes retirement. No to your ass.
    Don't ever use FMPD as job refrence, just leave a big void for the years you worked here or better yet make the sh!t up and use the CI you were banging as a reference. Its over Johnnie or whatever your name is

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast