The Donald is DONE!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't ever use FMPD as job refrence, just leave a big void for the years you worked here or better yet make the sh!t up and use the CI you were banging as a reference. Its over Johnnie or whatever your name is
    did you know her? I hear that she was somehow related you you!!!!!!! Thank you Lonnie, Ronnie, Donnie, Jonnie, P Monnie

Unregistered
    did you know her? I hear that she was somehow related you you!!!!!!! Thank you Lonnie, Ronnie, Donnie, Jonnie, P Monnie
    Donnie overcompensates his "masculinity". Old timer story. Was the top in a long term relationship with his Captain or something. No surprise about the bike unit, he is naturally bike-curious.

Unregistered
    Donnie, how did it feel when a black guy looked you in that ugly, fat, wrinkled, beet red face and said, YOU'RE FIRED !!! Get your ass outta here. LOOSER! Then to get a back handed b!tch slap after you lost your arbitration. You thought your boy had your back, wrong. Now go enjoy your retirement in the unemployment line.

Unregistered
    Yes retirement. No to your ass.
    Yeah buddy, I'm illiterate and still with a job. Too bad genius you couldn't read the writing on the wall. It was a WITCH CHUNT, right Don. Total looser, So SAD! Call Eric and catch up on the good ole days in shady sig

Unregistered
    Donnie overcompensates his "masculinity". Old timer story. Was the top in a long term relationship with his Captain or something. No surprise about the bike unit, he is naturally bike-curious.
    Are you 4 realz? This goes back yeeears then before he got here. He worked in Glades or something htf slime like him get hired in the 1st place beyond me.

Unregistered
    Donnie won't drop dime on jrod. Thanks for not doing the right thing for all the good hard working cops still here, your loyalty got you nothing in the end.

Unregistered
    Donnie won't drop dime on jrod. Thanks for not doing the right thing for all the good hard working cops still here, your loyalty got you nothing in the end.
    Probably not but I disagree his "loyalty" got Donnie everything he deserved in the end, but his end is only just starting. Look for him opening a string of failed businesses. He is $hit toast anything remotely related to law enforcement after life. Seriously he could maybe, but in all seriousness not even G4 Custom Security would touch him. Maybe get a real estate license, but hes too stupid to pass that, and could you see him at ReMax, business cards "Weathers you need a condo, house or lot, call Donnie" lol lol Someone like him who played dirty and low for so many years gets the delusion they are smarter than everyone else and can beat the system. Reality just bought him back down to the ground but even he is too arrogant and stupid to recognize it.

Unregistered
    Is anyone really surprised? He’s been sleeping around since he got here.
    Wasn't he married???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123