$38,034.24 annually + SOAR - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have buddy that works with the county and all the 208 goes towards their retirement, and take home vehicle. Off duties always available. Show me X51 to x49.
    See ya! Enjoy!

Unregistered
    Thats fine, but what do you make after 10 years as a senior officer? Don't be fooled by the starting pay and the SOAR bullshit. These are just lazy troopers that have no sort of goals intheir life. My base pay without any OT is 98K. BUt then again, if you just drive from accident to accident and prefill accident reports and write an occasional citation (because you guys cry when a supervisor asks you to write more than one citation in an hour), you get paid exactly what your worth.

Unregistered
    Thats fine, but what do you make after 10 years as a senior officer? Don't be fooled by the starting pay and the SOAR bullshit. These are just lazy troopers that have no sort of goals intheir life. My base pay without any OT is 98K. BUt then again, if you just drive from accident to accident and prefill accident reports and write an occasional citation (because you guys cry when a supervisor asks you to write more than one citation in an hour), you get paid exactly what your worth.
    We (FHP) have become a joke! Not real hard to be a CSO/PSA with a badge! The FHP attempts to do a lot of junk we shouldn't!Always a big production with the brass over baby sh!t details!

Unregistered
    We (FHP) have become a joke! Not real hard to be a CSO/PSA with a badge! The FHP attempts to do a lot of junk we shouldn't!Always a big production with the brass over baby sh!t details!
    Arrive Alive program! Almost as screwed up as the cameras!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123