$38,034.24 annually + SOAR
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

$38,034.24 annually + SOAR

Curious if there are any Troopers that work SOAR every week (all 10 hours) what the actual "take-home" pay is once a month?

Unregistered
    Yes and they send it straight to my EBT card.

Unregistered
    Take home about 1900 a month. Best paying job in the world. It takes care of all my bills.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take home about 1900 a month. Best paying job in the world. It takes care of all my bills.
    Is that just base salary or with SOAR?

Unregistered
    It’s actually $ 36,893.21 annual gross after 3% FRS contribution and no COLA.

Unregistered
    $38,000 is not bad, i work Escambia county and live in one acre of land. I live in trailer and i have america online for $4.99 to communicate with you guys. After taxes with working SOAR, I take home about $2000. Dont let these people brain wash you and tell you X49 is better. They make 60,000 starting, but the grass is not always greener on the other side. Just work your S4 and be happy.

Unregistered
    It is actually $ 36,893.21 annual gross after 3% FRS contribution and you get no COLA.

Unregistered
    My take home is 1900$ bi-weekly.. left fhp for a city 2 years ago after 7 years there. Grass isn’t greener but the money is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My take home is 1900$ bi-weekly.. left fhp for a city 2 years ago after 7 years there. Grass isn’t greener but the money is.
    I'm assuming your take home $1,900 bi-weekly is with the city PD? When you were with FHP did you work SOAR and were you even close to that? Thank you for your response.

Unregistered
    Without knowing someone’s deductions or contributions, it’s tough to know their exact take home, but they would make about $52,292 before taxes, or $4,357 a month, and if they got paid bi-weekly about $2,178. I don’t know any Troopers, except the ones currently in the academy that make that $38,000 tho. Most, if not all “Troopers” are over $40,000 base. Anyways, hope that answers your question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast