Television exposure
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Television exposure

It seems to me that the chief is more interested on being seen on tv than fighting crime. 2 homicides in 2 days, another shooting yesterday and where is the concern from the upper administration? But when there’s an event the chief is there making sure she’s seen on tv. Wake up people you need a leader not a tv star!

Unregistered
    Chief you and your amazing staff are doing a fabulous job keeping Miami Gardens safe.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...213723544.html

Call in the National Guard

Unregistered
    She's clearly a failure. I said it once and I will say it again. To clean up Miami Gardens you need specialized units to work intelligence in the streets while working undercover. City also needs to invest on more street cameras. Invest in license plate readers on every exit and entrance of the city, also bring on the "gun buy back" programs - these people will sell their soul for a $250 gift card. Enough with the social media and tv attention pleading for the crime to stop, that does not work.

Unregistered
    Two people shot, one dead, in Miami Gardens Saturday. This makes 8 shootings in one week, Twitter cites: Well, guess that "walk and knock" was not ready for prime time

Unregistered
    Have Chief Noel-Pratt and J. D. Patterson, retired MDPD director embraced and promoted to the community the County's Gun Bounty Program? This strategy is more effective than feckless Gun Buy Back dog and pony shows, which have proven to be useless in battling firearm related violent crimes.

http://www.miamidade.gov/police/involved-gun-bounty.asp

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/expert...prevent-crime/

Unregistered

Oredering Officer sto "Stand Down" will never work!

Just in one week we have seen more carnage in this city. The policy of ordering our officer to "Stand Down" will only encourage more criminal behavior in our already crime plagued city. Bringing in the former MDPD Director is an affront to those supervisory and officers who want to do a good job. The current philosophy is making us less safe. Do something Chief Pratt!

Unregistered
    Ladies and gentlemen: relax! This is what the community wanted and this is what the community got. The community doesn't want the police harrassing these folks so let them murder each other off. Our pay checks will remain the same regardless and we will avoid legal trouble by not engaging these folks in a proactive manner. Let the bodies hit the floor. Be safe , y'all !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen: relax! This is what the community wanted and this is what the community got. The community doesn't want the police [harassing] these folks so let them murder each other off. Our pay checks will remain the same regardless and we will avoid legal trouble by not engaging these folks in a proactive manner. Let the bodies hit the floor. Be safe , y'all !
    Wise advice!

Unregistered
    I agree. For once something on here actually make sense.

Unregistered

Thinking of All MGPD personnel to stay safe and remain alert

The gun violence and lack of respect for the human race is out of control all over the world. Here at Miami Gardens it's seems to be the norm, drive by's, dirtbags (aka thugs, hoodlums etc) unloading clip after clip at adults and kids. It's almost as bad as Chicago. I hope that no matter what new policies or procedures, units formed or what available funding creates, that nothing puts anyone from MGPD or any other PD employee in any more danger than they are already. Across America, the attacks on police have increased, misguided groups are protesting or marching for the wrong reasons while the shootings are still going on (almost every day and night).

I'm hoping that someone or some group out there can create the progressive course of action to reduce shootings and homicides while bringing back RESPECT to the human race.

Until that magical time frame, I'll say a prayer daily for all Law Enforcement that they all get to go home safely after each work shift. I'll add all our brave servicemen and women as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast