Breaking News Alfonso Wife throws House Party! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn. That's a brother in blue. Yall talking about him like that on sleeping with his ex wife? Come on now. Even if he was an ass hat, I wouldn't do that.
    Mistake number one he is no brother in blue! El tipo era tremendo come pinga and look what it got him after MPD. No c ock block from several jobs he attempted to apply in, divorced from a x correction w hore, baker acted and fired from the state

Unregistered
    Mistake number one he is no brother in blue! El tipo era tremendo come pinga and look what it got him after MPD. No c ock block from several jobs he attempted to apply in, divorced from a x correction w hore, baker acted and fired from the state
    It’s a party in my pants and she’s invited!!!

Unregistered

Alfie, te lo hiciste tu mismo hermano

Dude, I am thoroughly confused: We are not blaming Ortiz for Commander Alfonso's mental demise?
    I am in shock.

Unregistered
    Dude, I am thoroughly confused: We are not blaming Ortiz for Commander Alfonso's mental demise?
    I am in shock.
    Because Alphonso's best friend and rat snitch is no other than nurse Danny.

Unregistered
    Damn. That's a brother in blue. Yall talking about him like that on sleeping with his ex wife? Come on now. Even if he was an ass hat, I wouldn't do that.
    I'd love the opportunity to F*ck her. I don't give a rat's ass who he is/was. He was a worthless piece of sh!t when he was here. He deserves what he is getting.

Unregistered
    I'd love the opportunity to F*ck her. I don't give a rat's ass who he is/was. He was a worthless piece of sh!t when he was here. He deserves what he is getting.
    She’s invited to the pants party’s

Unregistered
    She’s a very happy woman now. I been hitting her on and off Two years after she left correction.

Unregistered
    She’s a very happy woman now. I been hitting her on and off Two years after she left correction.
    Jorge gomez was hitting her as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12