+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 250
 

Thread: Raises

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You mean Tahoe’s for special unit positions and passing a bad contract? Israel supporters on here real hard during the last few days trying to cause divide. Muddying the waters on the way out

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A *real* union would know this is how it works. It's time for a change.
    No, it’s really not.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very true! That 2% added to the longevity would be pennies to bso.
    Very true !! Just give DLE this and move on

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Just heard the two IUPA civilian bargaining units just got 3% raises ..... but why hasn't our IUPA unit gotten it for us yet?? How f'ing hard can it be to wrap this up?

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just heard the two IUPA civilian bargaining units just got 3% raises ..... but why hasn't our IUPA unit gotten it for us yet?? How f'ing hard can it be to wrap this up?
    You are obviously an upset ex PBA rep, bso matched the jail 3% for DLE too, DLE just wants the same 2% added to the 20 year longevity like the jail received. It's only fair because the jail has had the "me too" clause all these years.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are obviously an upset ex PBA rep, bso matched the jail 3% for DLE too, DLE just wants the same 2% added to the 20 year longevity like the jail received. It's only fair because the jail has had the "me too" clause all these years.
    True true.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Is there an impasse hearing ? If so, when is it and can we attend ?

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Shocked

    Why are you even asking about getting a raise. You had a no confidence vote and posted bill boards with the person you are negotiating with. Good luck

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you even asking about getting a raise. You had a no confidence vote and posted bill boards with the person you are negotiating with. Good luck
    We are not negotiating with him anymore. Thus the impasse.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are not negotiating with him anymore. Thus the impasse.
    Is there an impasse hearing ? And can we attend?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •