Coward Captain took offensive post after assuring he was not going too!

Unregistered

Coward Captain took offensive post after assuring he was not going too!

Captain Leg Crabs after assuring online that he was not going to take that HOMOPHOBIC post he finally took it down?

Why? Why you took it down jail guard? You don't want the people to see your HYPOCRISY? 2 More years!

Move to South Dakota or Mars. You are a disgrace to that badge. You are a joke. Keep meeting with that GERIATRIC

CENTER at PRIDE. They will give the victory you're seeking for!

*Those guys saying hi to the Sheriff were extremely INTOXICATED by 10:00AM!!!!!! IT'S PRIDE! They don't give a flying f*ck about BSO LOL!

Unregistered
    Captain Googanberg won't be around too much longer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Leg Crabs after assuring online that he was not going to take that HOMOPHOBIC post he finally took it down?

Why? Why you took it down jail guard? You don't want the people to see your HYPOCRISY? 2 More years!

Move to South Dakota or Mars. You are a disgrace to that badge. You are a joke. Keep meeting with that GERIATRIC

*Those guys saying hi to the Sheriff were extremely INTOXICATED by 10:00AM!!!!!! IT'S PRIDE! They don't give a flying f*ck about BSO LOL!
    at least i was required to ntake it down how much do you chjarge anyway

Unregistered

Wink googan Gilligan is the turd of all time!

https://youtu.be/yptXkLglKkA

Unregistered

Wink Googan Gilligan is the turd of all time!

Unregistered

Exclamation Googan Gilligan is the turd of all time!

Unregistered

Wink Googan Gilligan is the turd of all time!

Unregistered

OMG!!! I ask you the reader who's the bigger idiot. The one that posted the moronic homophobic post, then defended it, or the idiot trying to bash the moron that doesn't know how to write!!! Not that my opinion counts for anything, but, both are equally maintaining the IDIOT status. Dude, listen, if you want to insult someone learn to write. It has more oomph behind it if the reader isn't distracted by the bad writing. Since you have all this time to write, write your message out in word first, look for the red or green underlined words or phrases. Those are the ones you have to correct. Then post it as you see it on the screen. Simple fix. Or take a first grade English class again.....either works.

Unregistered

Pure distraction

OMG!!! I ask you the reader who's the bigger idiot. The one that posted the moronic homophobic post, then defended it, or the idiot trying to bash the moron that doesn't know how to write!!! Not that my opinion counts for anything, but, both are equally maintaining the IDIOT status. Dude, listen, if you want to insult someone learn to write. It has more oomph behind it if the reader isn't distracted by the bad writing. Since you have all this time to write, write your message out in word first, look for the red or green underlined words or phrases. Those are the ones you have to correct. Then post it as you see it on the screen. Simple fix. Or take a first grade English class again.....either works.
    The idiot the wrote the homophobic post won. Not that my opinion counts for anything.