Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I take great dic pics 8======D
    You have coôckitis

Unregistered
    You have coôckitis
    Last night was no difference, the man with shunk hair was taking selfies galore. All show. No substance. He and shiver are such con men.

Unregistered
    Last night was no difference, the man with shunk hair was taking selfies galore. All show. No substance. He and shiver are such con men.
    I guess the loss of 200k salaries or 100 k salaries or detacment would force you to become hillary clinton jr lol thats rivieras legacy

Unregistered
    I guess the loss of 200k salaries or 100 k salaries or detacment would force you to become hillary clinton jr lol thats rivieras legacy
    Nǐ huì shuō yīngyǔ ma? Rúguǒ
    zài xiězuò zhīqián, nǐ bùyào huí dào xuéxiào

Unregistered
    when are we getting Hpoa selfie sticks as a gift?

Unregistered
    At first I thought this was BS. Curiosity got
    To me and I googled it and damn if it ain’t true. People with selfie issues do have mental illness according to the many articles on line. Who knew?

Unregistered
    Are persistent smellfies also a problem? 🐷🐷🐷

Unregistered
    I still wonder how applicants with mental illness pass the polygraph and the psychological.

Unregistered

It’s a serious issue

I still wonder how applicants with mental illness pass the polygraph and the psychological.
    Because the testing has never been changed with the times. They don’t test for narcissism. They tests are more Geared for anger issues.
    So people self confidence issues, or compelled to develop credulity about fake stories can slide through. Excessive selfies, according to Psychology today, indicates a person lacking attention. Want acceptance. Self-objectification, a need to be admired by others usually as a result of being shunned by someone they admired. They are usually people who lack empathy and are likely to agree with statements like: Payback needs to be quick and nasty.
    They are also manipulative without regards to others needs.
    They also base their self-worth on their appearance.
    For example, they tend to create pictures in a way to make the event more grand than what it really was. They call it proof of life which in their mind validates something that didn’t happen on order to satisfy their self objectification.
    The mental disorder seldom gets better without treatment and can be very destructive to those around the individual.

Unregistered
    One can’t change what one doesn’t acknowledge. A thief can’t change unless he acknowledges he’s a thief. A drug addict cannot change unless he acknowledges he’s a drug addict. And, so on.
    The same with those who have self confident issues, or deceitful behavior, or anything else.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast