Congratulations Jeff Bell - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Jeff for Sheriff!

Unregistered
    Here it is Jeff taking credit for what Bob Drago already did. Jeff just jumped on the coattails is all he did. All he did was donate some paper plates and napkins with IUPA stamped on it.

Unregistered
    If Jeff and the Union took the same position as the PBA has for years, this would have never been accomplished. I don't care who's idea it was but we know the outcome will result in a few hundred people getting almost $2,000 this December and another check each December afterwards. Thank you Jeff, IUPA and Drago for for the extra cash. Paul Oconnell was the only person who did not want us all to share in the money.

Unregistered
    I'm sick and tired of the PBA bashing on here. President Lahiff, like the sheriff, is an amazing leader and his executive board are some of the brightest and best at BSO.
    If more deputies emulated Bob Lahiff and his high standards and ethics, what a great agency we would have.
    Signed,
    Long nosed pinocchio

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sick and tired of the PBA bashing on here. President Lahiff, like the sheriff, is an amazing leader and his executive board are some of the brightest and best at BSO.
    If more deputies emulated Bob Lahiff and his high standards and ethics, what a great agency we would have.
    Signed,
    Long nosed pinocchio
    High standards or high pants??

Unregistered
    If Jeff and the Union took the same position as the PBA has for years, this would have never been accomplished. I don't care who's idea it was but we know the outcome will result in a few hundred people getting almost $2,000 this December and another check each December afterwards. Thank you Jeff, IUPA and Drago for for the extra cash. Paul Oconnell was the only person who did not want us all to share in the money.
    100% wrong about Paul.... Show up at a board meeting for once before running your pie hole

Unregistered
    Dragos name is about to have more significance than this lonely post.

Unregistered
    Keep dreaming.... Current isn't going anywhere

Unregistered
    You are correct and I hope he cleans house!

Unregistered
    Keep dreaming.... Current isn't going anywhere
    Oh.....most of them are going! Despite what you think and say, if the Governor doesn't have the balls to remove the sheriff he won't be re-elected. Even the diehard Israelites think he's done if you ask them in private. That says it all! So enjoy it while you can.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast