Congratulations Jeff Bell
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Congratulations Jeff Bell

Congratulations Jeff on securing the Pompano 185 money. I'm not original Pompano, but Jeff's and IUPA's work paid off. Keep it up!

Unregistered

Jeff Bell

Jeff is a self serving piece of shit, geraldo wanna be, he needs to be replaced.

Unregistered

We love jeff

Is he self serving??? I don’t care!
    He stands up for what I believe!
    You’ve got my number and my vote Jeff!

Unregistered
    I sleep better with Jeff at the helm!

Unregistered

We love you Bell!

Please get this Tyrant out of our agency. I hope the FDLE monitors LEO AFFAIRS!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeff is a self serving piece of shit, geraldo wanna be, he needs to be replaced.
    Are you kidding? He's doing his job and saying what he said he was going to do (Hmmm? Sounds like someone else) Jeff has fought very hard for the men and women of this agency, up to and including others that are NOT IUPA. He could have simply not bothered with the Pompano 185 money like the punks at PBA but HE DID NOT! Jeff, keep up the good work, we really appreciate what you do.

Unregistered
    Sounds like members of the PBA are upset that Jeff is showing them up! After all it's hard enough to get PERC cards signed by intimidation, now they have to compete with someone standing up for the members. That's ludicrous! The PBA won't stand for it. Now members are going to expect something for their dues, instead of just blindly following the ones getting all the perks. It's not right, IUPA has ruined the PBA way and all the hard work (wink wink). What's this world coming to, next thing you know the sheriff will be called corrupt and Trump will be President.

Unregistered
    Go away PBA

Unregistered
    He can ring my bell

Unregistered
    Great job Jeff!!! Keep it up. IUPA forever!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast