More officer leaving

Unregistered

More officer leaving

What a disgrace! And just like that we have several officers leaving next month. When is City Hall going to wake up??? The refuse to pay us for this crime ridden city. They need to be exposed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a disgrace! And just like that we have several officers leaving next month. When is City Hall going to wake up??? The refuse to pay us for this crime ridden city. They need to be exposed.
    City Hall doesn't care. All they will do is snag officers fresh out of the academy willing to accept any job with whatever pay. To the officers still here: apply, apply, apply! The economy is good and departments are looking to fill positions. Do what's best for your family and what's best for you. Be safe out there and leave this crime-ridden dump asap because the city and residents and residents don't respect you. It's not worth it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    City Hall doesn't care. All they will do is snag officers fresh out of the academy willing to accept any job with whatever pay. To the officers still here: apply, apply, apply! The economy is good and departments are looking to fill positions. Do what's best for your family and what's best for you. Be safe out there and leave this crime-ridden dump asap because the city and residents and residents don't respect you. It's not worth it.
    While it’s never a “good” time to leave the sooner you do it the better you’ll be. I was terrified when I made the decision but now I. An tell you my blood pressure is down and I’m making more money in a safer environment. Not to mention a better department to work for.

Unregistered

Miami Gardens PD

Miami Gardens PD when will you accept applications for non-certified PO's? Since many are leaving your agency, I am sure you will need more officers and not many of us can afford the academy right after college.

Sincerely!