sppd black LT's skim by their termination - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The SAO will toss any case with these too liars' names on them right in the trash. They know they can't possibly win any case in which a C.D. lawyer will point out that one of these guys has documented truthfulness issues.

Unregistered
    Wyatt is in the DROP and has what... 8 months left?? He will still retire at LT pay. This will cost him MAYBE 15k. Davis will make some racist plea and be re-promoted... this is all lip service because IA was FORCED to deal with it. Wyatt and Davis will still be making 100k a year plus their "dirty burg dollaz" thanks to the color of their skin and their deep seated racist beliefs. Business as usual

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wyatt is in the DROP and has what... 8 months left?? He will still retire at LT pay. This will cost him MAYBE 15k. Davis will make some racist plea and be re-promoted... this is all lip service because IA was FORCED to deal with it. Wyatt and Davis will still be making 100k a year plus their "dirty burg dollaz" thanks to the color of their skin and their deep seated racist beliefs. Business as usual

As true as to say the sun shall rise tomorrow

Unregistered
    I heard that they have both hired private council for the grievance they filed? What exactly are they grieving? They should have been fired snd charged criminally.

Unregistered
    I heard that they have both hired private council for the grievance they filed? What exactly are they grieving? They should have been fired snd charged criminally.
    If they had been white they would have

Unregistered
    I hope they pay a lot of money to their attorney and get no where. If it goes to arbitration they are going to lose and the arbitrator tells them they were lucky they weren't fired. Both are pieces of shitz!

Unregistered
    I hope they pay a lot of money to their attorney and get no where. If it goes to arbitration they are going to lose and the arbitrator tells them they were lucky they weren't fired. Both are pieces of shitz!
    Pull the race card and hope for the ghetto lottery, but I don't see it happening either. The race card is the only reason they still have jobs, pretty sure it can't be redeemed twice for the same menu item. This isn't Red Lobster

Unregistered

Angry

Stink fat boy Cleven only eats at all you can eat buffets. He's too cheap for Red Lobster and only eats there if his boyfriend is buying. With his body odor he is a dumpster diver too. Cynthia loves to eat at the "Y"

Unregistered
    How is he always on vacation when I can barely get a day off because of staffing?

Unregistered
    Maybe it's because everybody loves when he is gone and they don't have to work with his smelly ass. He also reaps with incompetence and he is worthless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast