Losing Police
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Losing Police

Unregistered

Losing Police

Losers when are you going to realize that when you let the corrupted idiots negotiate and “run” the dept for you that you will lose.

Unfortunately, I still see many of you struggling and *****ing. It’s your own fault, you rather give up dignity to be apart of “the bad ass group”. I laugh at all of you when I’m in my office in the feds building looking at you all lie to yourselves.

Just grab your balls and have some respect for yourselves. Worst three years of my life there, toxic environment filled with boneheads and corrupted mongolicos. IA is a waste.

From your friend, making LEO GS pay with no headaches.

Unregistered
    What agency? I'm looking I'm jumping ship to the Feds as well. I been here 3 years and sick of the politics here. I think with 3 years and a Masters degree I can do better.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What agency? I'm looking I'm jumping ship to the Feds as well. I been here 3 years and sick of the politics here. I think with 3 years and a Masters degree I can do better.
    He/She won't tell you that because the person is probably full of caca. Probably a reject who got hired as a Bailiff and looks at us from the federal building courthouse wishing he or she was one of us. Enjoy your GS pay papo sitting behind a computer pushing a pen and paper, I pick to work here and aside from the bs and politics which I do not get involved in, I do my work with pride and guts.

Take care.

Unregistered
    He/She won't tell you that because the person is probably full of caca. Probably a reject who got hired as a Bailiff and looks at us from the federal building courthouse wishing he or she was one of us. Enjoy your GS pay papo sitting behind a computer pushing a pen and paper, I pick to work here and aside from the bs and politics which I do not get involved in, I do my work with pride and guts.

Take care.
    The bs and politics will eventually smack you in the face like a brick.....give it time and you will remember this post

Unregistered

Take care.
    Save the glorious talk for the grunts, enjoy the political BS, enjoy working with scum who have no honor in their job.

Unregistered
    I got in witt my BA, veteran status and 3 years with MPD. It’s DHS investigator. Best part about it, you start at a 7 or 9 (9 for me) and jump to GS 11 quickly, in addition to a 25% LEO pay. Can’t beat it. To the hater who “chooses” to still work with BS, not even a fat boy yearning for cake would eat that over hyped shit. MPD is plagued with a damn if you do damn if you don’t dilemma, I’m don’t with that third world police shit. I will enjoy my GS pay and no struggle with corrupted idiots.

Unregistered
    I got in witt my BA, veteran status and 3 years with MPD. It’s DHS investigator. Best part about it, you start at a 7 or 9 (9 for me) and jump to GS 11 quickly, in addition to a 25% LEO pay. Can’t beat it. To the hater who “chooses” to still work with BS, not even a fat boy yearning for cake would eat that over hyped shit. MPD is plagued with a damn if you do damn if you don’t dilemma, I’m don’t with that third world police shit. I will enjoy my GS pay and no struggle with corrupted idiots.
    That's cool which I was a military veteran. DHS tends to hire a lot of veterans. Any idea if they will open again?

Unregistered
    Good for you, You found a place your happy at for now. The only thing that will save MPD NOW! Is when the city, is taken over by MDPD and we all know that will never happen. If, they did. I bet will would lose at least a third of the people working here. If you can get pass the BS, this isn't really a bad place to work, Just do your 10. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. A place could look great from the outside but riddled with azzholes on the inside, like here. Did you know we have a couple that came from federal agencies, working here now? 1 from DEA, the other I can't remember which agency. Both didn't have high opinions of where they came from. It could be they, were not good at their former employment or it's sort of like here, F&F. As in any job, it's what you put into it and are able to take out. Beside, unlike you too many are locked into this place for retirement. Who in their right mind would want to work till, your old and feeble. We all know many that put their 30 in and was able to retire in their mid 50's. Some, just to have something to do, got on with some Sheriff offices around the state and many Sheriff departments pick up those with experience.

Unregistered
    Good for you, You found a place your happy at for now. The only thing that will save MPD NOW! Is when the city, is taken over by MDPD and we all know that will never happen. If, they did. I bet will would lose at least a third of the people working here. If you can get pass the BS, this isn't really a bad place to work, Just do your 10. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. A place could look great from the outside but riddled with azzholes on the inside, like here. Did you know we have a couple that came from federal agencies, working here now? 1 from DEA, the other I can't remember which agency. Both didn't have high opinions of where they came from. It could be they, were not good at their former employment or it's sort of like here, F&F. As in any job, it's what you put into it and are able to take out. Beside, unlike you too many are locked into this place for retirement. Who in their right mind would want to work till, your old and feeble. We all know many that put their 30 in and was able to retire in their mid 50's. Some, just to have something to do, got on with some Sheriff offices around the state and many Sheriff departments pick up those with experience.
    Great points! I like it with the feds, anyway, MPD has to much BS. I felt terrible whenever I 09 and had to work with some real scum. I learned quick that raising concerns wasn’t a good idea. It’s almost like corrupt work is welcomed and good work is shunned. That kind of BS is hard to stomach. I bid out of my shift and it got a little better, a good group who didn’t allow BS. But how can you really wake up, go to work, and know that you work with some real scumbags? The same scumbags that if you tried to address the issue(personally or through a sup), you will be the one paying the price.

No thank you. Get out, MPD is not real police work, more like ringling bros show.

Military preference is great but with your Masters you will be fine. August they will open up for 2k applicants only and 5 days, whichever is sooner.

Unregistered
    All of August?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast