PBA picks wrong candidate ONCE again.

Unregistered

PBA picks wrong candidate ONCE again.

PBA again backed the loser in the special election for county commission. A blind man could easily have seen that EILEEN Higgins was going to win.
    So far PBA has a dismal record of picking winners.
    Which means we will pay the price-AGAIN.
    So, we now know the PBA sux at putting on a gala, picking political winners, and getting us a contract.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA again backed the loser in the special election for county commission. A blind man could easily have seen that EILEEN Higgins was going to win.
    So far PBA has a dismal record of picking winners.
    Which means we will pay the price-AGAIN.
    So, we now know the PBA sux at putting on a gala, picking political winners, and getting us a contract.
    Hey losers ( hillary jr) cry cry cry

Unregistered
    With election season upon us I hope they seek help and not rely on Stahl or his coke friend Shiver to decide who gets endorsed

Unregistered

Sort a like Big john

I guess the membership is use to it. I mean loser candidates. How many times did John run someone against Cathy Rundle. Embarrassing

Unregistered
    I guess the membership is use to it. I mean loser candidates. How many times did John run someone against Cathy Rundle. Embarrassing
    Man how do you even compare that sh*t? You are either completely uninvolved or a complete moron. John was fighting a cop hater for US. He came close to knocking her off with Al Milian, who is a judge now with Johns help.
    And most importantly she gained respect for the PBA. It taught other politicians a lesson. Unlike this Stahl guy who embraces every crook and every POS that has harmed LEOs. What’s that message? You can f*^k is all you want and we will still kiss your arse?
    I want someone who will fight for us not throw us under the bus. Not once has Stahl defended a cop since he took over. John was always in the public defending us.

I hope the PBA doesn’t continue to support commies. Let see if they support Gus Barreiro, a great guy who adores cops, or will they throw the friendship aside.

Bad guys make bad decisions. Look at the bad decision they made bringing on a loser like Shiver. Bad guys making bad decisions!!

Unregistered
    Man how do you even compare that sh*t? You are either completely uninvolved or a complete moron. John was fighting a cop hater for US. He came close to knocking her off with Al Milian, who is a judge now with Johns help.
    And most importantly she gained respect for the PBA. It taught other politicians a lesson. Unlike this Stahl guy who embraces every crook and every POS that has harmed LEOs. What’s that message? You can f*^k is all you want and we will still kiss your arse?
    I want someone who will fight for us not throw us under the bus. Not once has Stahl defended a cop since he took over. John was always in the public defending us.

I hope the PBA doesn’t continue to support commies. Let see if they support Gus Barreiro, a great guy who adores cops, or will they throw the friendship aside.

Bad guys make bad decisions. Look at the bad decision they made bringing on a loser like Shiver. Bad guys making bad decisions!!
    Can’t wait to see who these bad people picked this go around. I’m sure they’ll post something soon.