Did anyone check out FHP's Academy Facebook post about Lateral Recruit Class (LRC) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We disqualified you too huh?
    No, I resigned and now working for a large SO! Sorry captain, but spew your propaganda elsewhere! I spent two years at the FHP! Pull the wool over the recruits eyes, not mine! I know how screwed up it was!

Unregistered
    I think the Facebook post was efficient and well-written. There is a huge demand for LEO across our nation not just in FHP. I think using these type of Facebook posts gets our message out there and may net a few qualified candidates.

No I’m not brass. I’m just a road trooper that enjoys my job.

Unregistered
    I think the Facebook post was efficient and well-written. There is a huge demand for LEO across our nation not just in FHP. I think using these type of Facebook posts gets our message out there and may net a few qualified candidates.

Brass!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Why would anyone leave a LEO job after two years to become one of Florida's (and nation) lowest paid LEO'S??
    I'm sure bubba from poo-dunk north Florida might but from Jacksonville south the troopers are leaving for higher paying local LEO jobs!
    Is this your first week or what?
    Because they were under investigation and told that if they resigned/retired early the investigation would go deep six.
    "Hi FHP !!! I want to come work there. I'm already certified and have ____years experience".

Unregistered
    Although recruitment is a problem for fhp, RETENTION is our bigger issue!! No one stays around very long!! After their four weeks of training or whatever it may be, they too will leave! It doesn't take one very long to get a belly full of this place and they are willing to jump ship! ("belly full"= redneck for I've had enough!)

Unregistered
    No, I resigned and now working for a large SO! Sorry captain, but spew your propaganda elsewhere! I spent two years at the FHP! Pull the wool over the recruits eyes, not mine! I know how screwed up it was!
    I doubt rhe captain wouldn’t care enough to come on here

Unregistered
    I doubt rhe captain wouldn’t care enough to come on here
    Oh they care! Trust me! They hate this site! "Everything is always wonderful at FHP" is "The mans" message! By the way, five more troopers leaving our troop by mid July!

Unregistered

The fact you wrote "No I'm not brass" basically means you are brass. Hahahaha. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    Oh they care! Trust me! They hate this site! "Everything is always wonderful at FHP" is "The mans" message! By the way, five more troopers leaving our troop by mid July!
    Good riddance. 3 of the 5 will be back

Unregistered
    Why would anyone leave a LEO job after two years to become one of Florida's (and nation) lowest paid LEO'S??
    I'm sure bubba from poo-dunk north Florida might but from Jacksonville south the troopers are leaving for higher paying local LEO jobs!
    There are still agencies in FL paying low to mid $20K's that don't offer take homes or a decent retirement. You guys don't have it all that bad, trust me. Stay safe.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast