Did anyone check out FHP's Academy Facebook post about Lateral Recruit Class (LRC)
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Did anyone check out FHP's Academy Facebook post about Lateral Recruit Class (LRC)

"COPIED FROM THEIR FACEBOOK POST"

***Attention Experienced Law Enforcement Officers***

The FHP Training Academy will be holding a 4 week Lateral Recruit Class (LRC) for certified law enforcement officers with at least 2 years of active law enforcement experience. The class is scheduled for November 19, 2018.

What does this mean? If you meet the qualifications, you will attend only a 4 week Academy to become one of Florida’s Finest! You even get to choose your duty assignment!Apply today to get processed for this fast-approaching class! #AlwaysInnovating #TrainingFloridasFinest #FourWeeksIsntBadAtAll #BeATrooperBefore2019 #YouKnowYouWantTo #WeHaveABlackAndTanWithYourNameOnIt

____

What do you guys think?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "COPIED FROM THEIR FACEBOOK POST"

***Attention Experienced Law Enforcement Officers***

The FHP Training Academy will be holding a 4 week Lateral Recruit Class (LRC) for certified law enforcement officers with at least 2 years of active law enforcement experience. The class is scheduled for November 19, 2018.

What does this mean? If you meet the qualifications, you will attend only a 4 week Academy to become one of Florida’s Finest! You even get to choose your duty assignment!Apply today to get processed for this fast-approaching class! #AlwaysInnovating #TrainingFloridasFinest #FourWeeksIsntBadAtAll #BeATrooperBefore2019 #YouKnowYouWantTo #WeHaveABlackAndTanWithYourNameOnIt

____

What do you guys think?
    I think it’s a great idea. Someone is finally thinking outside the box up there.

Unregistered
    So, it only takes four weeks to become one of "Florida's Finest"??

Unregistered
    No, you have to already be certified, have 2 years of law enforcement experience, complete the 4 week academy, and then an 8 FTO program.

Unregistered
    No, you have to already be certified, have 2 years of law enforcement experience, complete the 4 week academy, and then an 8 FTO program.
    Why would anyone leave a LEO job after two years to become one of Florida's (and nation) lowest paid LEO'S??
    I'm sure bubba from poo-dunk north Florida might but from Jacksonville south the troopers are leaving for higher paying local LEO jobs!

Unregistered
    Why would anyone leave a LEO job after two years to become one of Florida's (and nation) lowest paid LEO'S??
    I'm sure bubba from poo-dunk north Florida might but from Jacksonville south the troopers are leaving for higher paying local LEO jobs!
    Because FHP is trying to snag anyone who is thinking about quitting their current department due to a scandal/criminal investigation. Lol.

Unregistered
    Florida's finest after four weeks of training academy and eight (I think it is still 10) weeks of FTO?? 12-14 weeks which ever it is?? What is FHP smoking! The pay stinks! The leadership is a joke!! Troopers receiving discipline for doing their jobs!! A camera system that is a goat f**k!! Good ole boy system still in effect! Wow! All I can say is Wow!!

Unregistered
    All the shady stuff that goes on with you PD and SO agencies? I’ll keep FHP.

Unregistered
    Florida's finest after four weeks of training academy and eight (I think it is still 10) weeks of FTO?? 12-14 weeks which ever it is?? What is FHP smoking! The pay stinks! The leadership is a joke!! Troopers receiving discipline for doing their jobs!! A camera system that is a goat f**k!! Good ole boy system still in effect! Wow! All I can say is Wow!!
    We disqualified you too huh?

Unregistered

Great Idea

I think it’s a great idea. Someone is finally thinking outside the box up there.
    I agree. I'm going.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast