3 Lt's
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Lt's

Unregistered

3 Lt's

what's the story on boards?

Unregistered
    Grapevine stated all sustained on falsification. Heard the D1 LT retired today. Punishment due for the other two tomorrow.

Unregistered
    There shouldn't be any retirements. It SHOULD be 3 demotions to officer and you're all fired.

Can you hear that Tony?

The only surprise is that it took this long for those 3 idiots to mess up so bad the PD is forced to take action.

Unregistered
    What happened and who are the LTs?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened and who are the LTs?
    DB, CW and CD.

Unregistered
    Which 1 retired yesterday? Did the punishment come out today for the other 2?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which 1 retired yesterday? Did the punishment come out today for the other 2?
    Demoted to Officer, no suspension. Yet they fired Miranda for the same alleged offense? Tony what are you thinking? Where is the standards of judgement and equality is your punishments. They also committed grand theft.

Or could it be that they were not fired because they are both African Americans? Things that make you go hmmmm. I feel bad for whoever gets to be zone partners with CD. Watch your six whoever it ends up being.

Unregistered
    What was the allegation? How did they commit a grand theft

Unregistered
    It’s good to know you can commit felonies and keep your job here...but say some true things on Facebook and get fired. Great job Tony.

Unregistered
    Dear Chief Tony,

Would you please advise Comm Center not to send these new "officers" to any call I'm on. Since there is obviously an integrity issue I don't need either of them being called as a witness in any case of mine.

Thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast