Step pay

Thread: Step pay

Unregistered

Step pay

I'm looking to possibly get hired on with your agency and would like to know how your step pay plan works. I have 12 years experience.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm looking to possibly get hired on with your agency and would like to know how your step pay plan works. I have 12 years experience.
    Call HR and stop asked no dumb questions

Unregistered
    Don’t be a dumbass and ask serious question on a public blog. Do a little more research than going to a blog. Jesus, you’re a cop with 12 years? Where, Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood?

Unregistered
    Don’t be a dumbass and ask serious question on a public blog. Do a little more research than going to a blog. Jesus, you’re a cop with 12 years? Where, Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood?
    Your moms p%%%y!!

Unregistered
    Call HR and stop asked no dumb questions

Learn how to write a grammatically correct sentence. If you are an example as to what they have there, then you have answered my question about applying there you immature f$%k!

Unregistered
    Learn how to write a grammatically correct sentence. If you are an example as to what they have there, then you have answered my question about applying there you immature f$%k!
    3% per year, Patrol Deputy tops out around 72k. They were giving up to 5 years worth for prior experience, but I don’t know if that’s still a thing.

Beware the trolls and malcontents.

Unregistered
    New hires have been getting 3-5 pay steps depending on experience.

Clearly we need experienced people, evident by the moronic replies you got from young rookies who post here thinking they are Batman and J. Edgar Hoover all wrapped up into one.

Unregistered
    New hires have been getting 3-5 pay steps depending on experience.

Clearly we need experienced people, evident by the moronic replies you got from young rookies who post here thinking they are Batman and J. Edgar Hoover all wrapped up into one.
    I’ve been here twenty five years, one of the childish responses was mine. Anyone who looks for answers at a blog versus the agency website or via HR is a rah-tard.

Unregistered
    I can’t believe some of these responses. Really folks? Y’all are Deputies? No wonder this agency looks like shit in the news time and time again!

Unregistered
    I’ve been here twenty five years, one of the childish responses was mine. Anyone who looks for answers at a blog versus the agency website or via HR is a rah-tard.
    In that case you are either a worthless slug resting under a tree somewhere or sitting on your fat a z z in an office kissing Bob's butt. It's rah-tards like you who give people the wrong info about the agency.