Smh - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smh

Unregistered
    Post names or quit complaining.

Second, if your family was disrespectful, they deserve a ticket. End of the story. You should be ashamed that your relative disrespected another officer.

If they were apologetic, the officer should have done the right thing & gone 09. All you officers trying to make some $ requesting them to “set it for trial”, to make 4hrs is wrong.

Unregistered
    I agree with the last post. Review the video and see how disrespectful the family member was. Me personally I would tell the LEO how the family member acted and let him go unless the LEO asks me to to write him.

Unregistered
    Beauty of today’s world is that everyone is equipped with a BWC. Review the video and see the real story. #graspingatstraws #fukupcantadmitit #gotpickedinachool #imjustacook

Unregistered
    Do not come on this board and ask an officer to risk their career for your f&f. Teach your people how to drive so they don’t get stopped in the first place. If they do get a ticket, tough luck, own up to it. The way I see it, the officer stopped the vehicle for a good reason and decided to give out a ticket so there is no need to second guess the officer. Don’t like it? Go to court like everyone else. End of problem,

Unregistered
    Risk career, you give breaks left and right to people all day long. No one is risking nothing, you are using discretion. No one is asking you to lie

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Risk career, you give breaks left and right to people all day long. No one is risking nothing, you are using discretion. No one is asking you to lie
    Plain and simple, teach your people how to drive and they will not get stopped by the police. If not, THEY RISK getting a ticket. Enough said.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123