Smh - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Completely agree with you. Screw everyone, they need to respect the badge or pay the consequences. The beautiful thing is that now we have body cameras so you can show those entitled family member how they disrespected you.
    DC. Dc. Dc dc

Unregistered
    BS, swallow your pride. If they disrespected you speak to the officer and he or she will do more damage to that family member. If I stopped your family member and felt that he or disrespected me I would at least have the balls to speak to you and tell you why I’m doing what I’m doing. If your family member was disrespectful I would tell you and I would almost guarantee you that you would
    Tell me to write him to teach to be respectful. The point being I would speak to you not avoid you.

Unregistered
    No one is above the badge. Good job Kendall for doing your job

Unregistered
    Once you write the electronic tickets, if an officer calls you, you have to ask your sgt to take it away. The officer cant take it away. You would have to take it to court. If that has changed, let me know.

Unregistered
    Once you write the electronic tickets, if an officer calls you, you have to ask your sgt to take it away. The officer cant take it away. You would have to take it to court. If that has changed, let me know.
    No that’s correct. I’ve called my Sgt to retract a citation for an family member of a P.O that I didn’t know was family until after... professional courtesy

Unregistered
    No that’s correct. I’ve called my Sgt to retract a citation for an family member of a P.O that I didn’t know was family until after... professional courtesy
    Is that what is put in there for the reason? I know that there has to be a reason.

Unregistered
    Someone’s feeling were hurt. A ticket was written. Not man enough to swallow pride and do the right thing.

Unregistered
    Kendall officer,
    karma always has away to come back and get us in the ass. Do the right thing. You are lucky they haven’t posted your name. If they had I would black ball you from any unit that I’m in charge off. No professional courtesy has no place in this profession.

Unregistered
    Kendall officer,
    karma always has away to come back and get us in the ass. Do the right thing. You are lucky they haven’t posted your name. If they had I would black ball you from any unit that I’m in charge off. No professional courtesy has no place in this profession.
    Both you and the OP are FOS! You are not even in charge of your own bowel movements. Gfys, enough said.

Santeria para puteria

E citations

That's more than likely exactly what happened...but of course people wanna post on here jumping to conclusions and talking shit that they know nothing about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast