tool of the week.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

tool of the week.

Was watching the news this morning (first mistake), and I saw how a Deputy got suspended for botching a crash-dui investigation on MB. Understandable maybe he didn't know, didn't do his due diligence, whatever.. I feel for the victims family in that case.

You always hear you get in trouble if you don't work the dui or get someone who can. There was even that one FTO who got demoted for for refusing to take a dui. Well I got to meet the dui guy who responded to a stop for patrol that was dui, then let the driver go and the patrol deputy pulled an info for dui because the driver was so pilled out.

I normally would not care but this tool of the week was super late to in-service all week, bash all of patrol, then had the nerve to say "I don't like patrol, because I dont work domestics." How does a guy like that with no real law enforcement experience get ahead? oh right his name.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was watching the news this morning (first mistake), and I saw how a Deputy got suspended for botching a crash-dui investigation on MB. Understandable maybe he didn't know, didn't do his due diligence, whatever.. I feel for the victims family in that case.

You always hear you get in trouble if you don't work the dui or get someone who can. There was even that one FTO who got demoted for for refusing to take a dui. Well I got to meet the dui guy who responded to a stop for patrol that was dui, then let the driver go and the patrol deputy pulled an info for dui because the driver was so pilled out.

I normally would not care but this tool of the week was super late to in-service all week, bash all of patrol, then had the nerve to say "I don't like patrol, because I dont work domestics." How does a guy like that with no real law enforcement experience get ahead? oh right his name.
    Who was is

Unregistered
    I heard about this, it was Mowatt. The chick was obviously messed up. I also heard he didn't even show with his gun.

Unregistered
    I heard about this, it was Mowatt. The chick was obviously messed up. I also heard he didn't even show with his gun.
    he didn't even show with his gun??? You mean he came to the call with no gun?

Unregistered
    he didn't even show with his gun??? You mean he came to the call with no gun?
    yeah showed up to the call with no gun.

Unregistered
    Echo ain’t what it used to be. Used to be seasoned guys who knew what they were doing now It’s the geek squad.

Unregistered
    Echo ain’t what it used to be. Used to be seasoned guys who knew what they were doing now It’s the geek squad.
    That deputy is such a slug. Selfish in every way possible.

Unregistered
    That deputy is such a slug. Selfish in every way possible.
    besides the sgt, cpl and JR that unit is worthless

Unregistered
    They are weak also. The Sgt is never around

Unregistered
    They are weak also. The Sgt is never around
    None of them are ever here. All of them off on Friday and Saturday night again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast