Bainbridge caught by Headline Surfer - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    - Did he not hire the GS4 company (the same company that the Sheriffs of Indian River County and St Lucie County fired) for courthouse security?
    - Did he not hire and promote on the basis of gender/ethnicity (Carla Quan and Janelle Ho-Man)
    There’s that word document copy and paste again. Add “He likes to threaten use of force too
    On 10/4/18 he posted on their Facebook page as a "PSA"

"You should really comply with instructions. Because when you don't bad things can happen.... like turning into a human lawn dart..... all to be easily avoided by doing as you are asked."” to that fake news document.

Unregistered
    Good point about facts. Some of the facts I have concerns about:
    - Did Chitwood bring a firearm into the Orlando Airport and break the law?
    - Did Daytona Beach have the highest crime rate in Florida when he was the Chief?
    - Did he not disclose his political inclinations (supporting illegal immigration) when running for sheriff?
    - Did he ensure that Sgt Peck did not provide his actual speed during his famous speeding ticket incident?
    - Did he not properly fasten the bicycles on his county issued vehicle causing the I95 wreck?
    - Did he not qualify during the stress shoot (along with Creamer)?
    - Did he fire Szabo for the same policy violations he regularly commits?
    - Did he not order the SWAT team to not talk about the Lake Ruby Call?
    - Did he not violate Sunshine laws by not releasing emails involving his affair with Susan Cerbone?

A bunch of facts......

Unregistered
    Good point about facts. Some of the facts I have concerns about:
    - Did Chitwood bring a firearm into the Orlando Airport and break the law?
    - Did Daytona Beach have the highest crime rate in Florida when he was the Chief?
    - Did he not disclose his political inclinations (supporting illegal immigration) when running for sheriff?
    - Did he ensure that Sgt Peck did not provide his actual speed during his famous speeding ticket incident?
    - Did he not properly fasten the bicycles on his county issued vehicle causing the I95 wreck?
    - Did he not qualify during the stress shoot (along with Creamer)?
    - Did he fire Szabo for the same policy violations he regularly commits?
    - Did he not order the SWAT team to not talk about the Lake Ruby Call?
    - Did he not violate Sunshine laws by not releasing emails involving his affair with Susan Cerbone?

A bunch of facts......
    Point made about copy and paste. Twice in an hour. 😎

Unregistered
    Point made about copy and paste. Twice in an hour. 😎
    That’s all they have. Crappola.

Unregistered
    Conjured up stories by those who have been ousted. The ousted who didn’t know their facts to begin with.

Unregistered
    I was able to find articles that indicated Chitwood did bring a firearm into the Orlando Airport. The newspaper article indicated he was not arrested (I surmised it was some type of professional courtesy). I also checked and found out Daytona Beach did have the classification of being one of the most dangerous cities in Florida when Chitwood was the chief there. I am also a political junkie and know that during the election Chitwood did not make mention of his affinity for illegal immigrants. So I know these three are true.

But what about the others? Is the only response name calling? Saying people need to be on (or off) meds? Seems like there are a lot of issues.

Unregistered
    I was able to find articles that indicated Chitwood did bring a firearm into the Orlando Airport. The newspaper article indicated he was not arrested (I surmised it was some type of professional courtesy). I also checked and found out Daytona Beach did have the classification of being one of the most dangerous cities in Florida when Chitwood was the chief there. I am also a political junkie and know that during the election Chitwood did not make mention of his affinity for illegal immigrants. So I know these three are true.

But what about the others? Is the only response name calling? Saying people need to be on (or off) meds? Seems like there are a lot of issues.
    Those you cited above may very well be true. Happens everyday. Not everyone is arrested for bringing a gun into security at an airport, courthouse, etc. There is no law that says an arrest must be made, ever. Again, this happens all the time with regular citizens. No big story here.

Ok, maybe Daytona was the crime capital of Florida. Even if true, that does't make Chitwood criminally liable as you make is sound like he should be. Maybe he bears some responsibility, maybe not. Nonetheless, he was elected by the people.

Maybe he didn't express his "affinity for illegal immigrants," what's your point? We may not like it, but we can't change that he is the sheriff.

Ben had numerous flaws as well. That didn't stop him from getting reelected. You are really trying to make a big issue out of nothing. You are just one angry fella.

Unregistered
    Those you cited above may very well be true. Happens everyday. Not everyone is arrested for bringing a gun into security at an airport, courthouse, etc. There is no law that says an arrest must be made, ever. Again, this happens all the time with regular citizens. No big story here.

Ok, maybe Daytona was the crime capital of Florida. Even if true, that does't make Chitwood criminally liable as you make is sound like he should be. Maybe he bears some responsibility, maybe not. Nonetheless, he was elected by the people.

Maybe he didn't express his "affinity for illegal immigrants," what's your point? We may not like it, but we can't change that he is the sheriff.

Ben had numerous flaws as well. That didn't stop him from getting reelected. You are really trying to make a big issue out of nothing. You are just one angry fella.
    I guess everything is true that has been posted. And the only retorts are (1) name calling (2) take your meds (3) other people have done the same thing.....and now the (4) Ben had problems as well.

Ben is not the Sheriff now. It is Chitwood. And it seems that Chitwood has a bunch of issues that he (not Ben, not other people) should address.

Unregistered
    I guess everything is true that has been posted. And the only retorts are (1) name calling (2) take your meds (3) other people have done the same thing.....and now the (4) Ben had problems as well.

Ben is not the Sheriff now. It is Chitwood. And it seems that Chitwood has a bunch of issues that he (not Ben, not other people) should address.
    I think the point he is making his where were you when Ben was doing stupid shit?

Unregistered
    I think the point he is making his where were you when Ben was doing stupid shit?
    I was a deputy with Ben. And the funny thing is that I do not remember Ben bringing a firearm into an airport (Chitwood and John Tanner..yes). I do not remember Ben supporting illegal immigration and making Volusia a sanctuary county. I do not remember Ben failing firearms qualification. I do not remember Ben wanting to get into the paper so bad he had a traffic ticket issued by Sgt Peck and then had the speed adjusted. I do not remember Ben causing a massive traffic accident on I95 by failing to secure bicycles on his car. I do not remember Ben violating sunshine laws (like Chitwood has done with Susan Cerbone). I do not remember Ben having to be saved by SWAT because he got himself in too deep into a situation (I do remember Ben having his vehicle shot at on Grand Ave...but he did not order the SWAT team to not discuss it). I do remember Ben carried the same weapon as every deputy did.

I do remember Ben used to be too forgiving in bringing back employees and giving second chances (Michelle Newman and others comes to mind). I do remember Ben hiring somebody from outside the agency as chief deputy but this person did not have fourth amendment issues and could pass the stress shoot (unlike Creamer). And I do remember Ben did hire somebody (Sullivan) that helped him in his campaign (like Chitwood did with Janelle Ho-Man).

Am I missing anything?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast